Saturday, May 12, 2012

nPost. -food fair

Halo guys, finally i'm back to update my blog. Actually, I am still in my exam week, but since I've not been updating my blog for weeks, so it's time to refresh my blog! :D Long time no see xoxo

Okay, I'm gonna update about an outing of N months ago, lol, the food fair which held in April at KLCC Isetan. 
When I recall back, I drool. All the food make me drool and tummy groans. lolll  When is the next food affair again!? I wanna eat. wakakaka

Food Fair @KLCCIsetan 22April2012
photos: 



We were just too lame. hahaha

YAY! Here we are! FOOD FAIR! :D



Beef Noodles. (the taste is so-so, nothing special.)

Salted-chicken Rice ( the taste is okay, the salted-chic is good. The rice is delicious, served with minced-meat sauce, awesome! loveit) 

Chicken chop rice ( chic chop is good and the rice is tasty! )

*forgot the name. ( no comment )


  





*blurrr on the way to Pav. :D 

*peace

WHY you so bad?! tsk tsk

Then we headed to J.Co to have some coffee and ice-cream! YAY!! :D

Yogurt Ice-cream loveit! Craving for yogurt ice-cream right now!

Mom's coffee served with donuts. :D thumb-up for the donuts! 
( actually I prefer J.Co compared to BigAp ) 

I talked less throughout the post, because I really don't know what can I say, since this food fair was N months ago. I just remember the food. hahaha

Okay, this is really a short post, but I merely want my blog to stay alive! Mid-term exam is really driving me crazy, all the syllabus covered though is not much, but require a lot of time to digest every topic. That is the most difficult part in doing revision. Anyway, stay positive two more weeks to holiday! Yay!!! 

Last but not least, I LOVE FOOD! That's why I gained weight lately, due to uncontrollable in eating. lols This is bad. ohh no! 

That's all for today, ta-ta. Gonna get back to revision at night later. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment