Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Avengers. 2012

Guys, sorry for not update blog frequently. I really have no idea what to tell you guys, since recently was quite lifeless, until yesterday I watched The Avengers with my friends after schooled. 
To be franked, I didn't put a high expectation on the movie, since I'd only watched Thor, one of the marvel character and I love him so much! I mean, not the character in the comic, but the actor of Thor. lols. I know, I am being kinda... crazy in boys and men. He is drop-dead handsome. hohoho muscular and hot guy. ma' dream-man.  

Thor! He looks so man. :)

His smile melts my heart. He looks so sweet and adorable. haha what a fascinating smile of him. 



I don't really like IronMan, since he gave me a terrible impression, yet I changed my mind after watchin' The Avengers. He is cute and arrogant, still like him anyway. Captain American? No, I never watch his movie, not even little about him. Hulk, I know him, he is an aggressive and enormous green man. lols, he destroys things, DESTROY is his favourite. I don't like Hulk, he is kinda terrifying but I think Dr. Bruce Banner is adorable. They are the same man, but different personality and characteristics. 


The story line is awesome and hilarious. It's really a worthy trip to the cinema. I laughed like an insane girl in the cinema, image destroyed, but I never bother it. My blood was circulating so drastically during the entire movie and my hands were perspirating. Body temperature soared 'boiling' high, my body was heated up! It triggered my curiosity to continue to stay in my seat and watch it til the end. Then, everything ended so beautifully. Happy ending. yay! Bye Loki and the aliens which gave me goose bumps. 
I think you guys, should go for this movie, because it worth more than the ticket price. You will not regret. think about it. ;)

The trailer: 

Well, it turned out to be a surprise to me, completely beyond my expectation. I love it so much, as I desperately wanted to watch it for the second time, unfortunately, the 'cold water'- midterm exam, is around the corner. I can't let my hair down for long. sucks. I have to stay alert all the time, as I don't know how will I perform in my exam. 
Needless to say, blatantly, I am slacking all the days. I don't even bother to touch any reference books, I am sure I'll be freaking worry and clueless in my exam. Indeed, I have only 1 week + to prepare for my exam and seriously, I have no idea where to start my revision and do nothing for the exam but online and eat and eat. that's all. lifeless, idle. 

What if I let go and give up everything, will it makes me feel better with myself, alone? 



Jam. lovess

2 comments: