Friday, September 13, 2013

Grief relief.

Halo people, I'm back! woohoo! Well, finally my trial is over, however the true one is less than two months from now. Erm, I'm not sure what's right to do now, but I know I have to let my hair down for awhile. I've been so so so hectic since the trial started. I had to sacrifice my sleeping hours for those examination, and I thought I was going crazy. Fortunately, I am still alive and normal. I haven't plan what to do after trial, I just wanna keep myself away from books and revision for awhile, just awhile, because I'd been confronting books for almost 20 days continuously. I don't care whatever gonna happen next, I just wanna take a short break. Those past few weeks are way exhausting. However, I have seminar on this coming Sunday! wtf, I thought I can really let my hair down, but I think I was just fooling myself. Er..

Whenever the exam comes or goes, I always have something in my mind. 

No matter how reluctant you are, you still have to sit for the exam; no matter you are prepared or unprepared, exam is still going mercilessly; no matter you cry or struggle, exam will soon end. Time never stop for anyone. Face it, Break it. 

This is life, dude. I thought of it every moment I was feeling to give up during exam. So, I strive for the best and I always look forward to the last day of the exam, because I'm not only feeling relieve, but also one of my to-do-list can be crossed. teehee Therefore, I deserve a nice and relaxing short break right?! But still wondering how to spend my short break, except my coming Sunday, it's not considered a break, perhaps. Is next week gonna be a crestfallen ones, or... I don't want to expect too much. I wonder if I work hard enough. I doubt. I'm scared. ANYWAY, I can back to my novel again, since the trial started, I'd stopped reading my novel. I wonder if I can catch up the plot. Wheeee! I think all Form 5s are celebrating right now, yet feeling pinch of worried, because we just received our SPM timetable.  Such a spoiler right, but anyway I don't think they give a damn to it. HAHA

Okay guys, I think that's all for today! Enjoy your Friday night and our lovely weekends! :)

   Looking at them, I feel so small.



Jam. lovess

No comments:

Post a Comment