Friday, December 20, 2013

KK Sabah Trip Day 1

Halo guys! Finally, I have the time to arrange and transfer the photos of my Sabah Trip! wheee thanks to my family, I eventually got the chance to fly and discover another side of Malaysia. hehe Well, actually that day we flied, was my sista's birthday. I wished her in the toilet next to hers in the early morning, because I think that's gonna be the most special wishing ever! WAHAHA *just being random.
Okay, let's the photos tell the story! :)
KK Sabah Trip Day 1, 8th December 2013, Sunday.
My just-woke-up look. lol kinda ugly. 

McD for breakfast! teehee



In the plane, kinda boring actually.

Wow, we were so close to the sea! whee

Finally arrived!




Heading for our hotel!


Well, it is really a strategic location. Because the shops restaurant and shopping mall are just a stone's throw distance! It's really convenient! :D


Then, after checking in, we went to the mall just opposite our hotel merely walk around.

We had our lunch there. The dishes served were quite nice, we didn't try their chicken rice and BBQ pork though. lol Anyway, they are famous for that. Maybe you guys can try it out for me. hehe

Desserts for sure! hehe



After walking around and bought the birthday cake, we headed back to our hotel, and took a good rest! whee Then, we walked to Welcome Seafood Restaurant to have our dinner.

They are famous for the seafood. Quite fresh yet the way they cook it can be better, and the price for the seafood is quite high. lol

with the birthday girl!





Salted pepper sotong.. Well, I didn't taste any pepper...




Stone Fish.. OMG how do they cook it?! It this really eatable?

On the way back to our hotel, dropped by at the Cititel hotel. lol


Dropped by here too! And bought some Sabah tea! :D

Such a nice person eh, they also introduce us more about the landmarks of KK!


The Birthday CAKE!!


This is EPIC. HAHAHAHAHAHA


Family photo! wheee

That's all for today! Will upload more about my trip soon! Gonna see me floating in coming posts! haha Stay tuned!  





No comments:

Post a Comment