Friday, November 07, 2014

Flashback in a Rainy Evening.

How time flies!? *cry* The arrival of November, awaken me regarding what I'd done for the passed few months. I feel so wasted somehow, in spite of the first three months in national service, somehow I feel so meaningless for the rest. Did I do something meaningful for my 18? Perhaps, only the national service which seems to be the most fabulous thing in my 18. I have vague memories about the months after my national service, working part time, lifeless days.... Then, what else? Right now, I feel so wasted. darn But too bad, I can never go back in time. Then, I shall stop whining. hehehe

Anyway, time elapses so swiftly that I can't even recall, everything happened too fast, in a short time. I am heading to the end of my first semester. Frankly, I can't believe it. lol, because finals is only less than a month from now, yet I still procrastinating! That's the sad truth of my life. However, I did enjoy this semester, as everything was so fresh and new to me. Met new people, lecturers, another fresh chapter of my life. Hopefully, my academic is quite okay, except for my Economics. I somehow feel so proud that I'd did so well for my Addmaths in Form5 and needless to say, most of the credits definitely go to my tutor, whom he is so kind, funny and thoughtful. :) He is like a grandpa to me, sometimes during my Maths lecture, it reminds me of all the tuition with him. Ah, I feel so lucky to have him as my tutor! hehe I'd never score so well for my Addmaths without his effort, even though I did pay him through the fee. hahahaha

Then, my English! I guess I have improved so much, that I can't even bear to believe it. Maybe my previous English teacher was too strict? Or I do improved?! haha Anyway, I really miss my secondary school life right now. I miss my favourite teachers and friends, all the things we had did in school, all the laughter and memories we created hand in hand. Especially, the effort we painted our own classroom. Even though there is some imperfections, but still we worked together from morning to evening, as a team to finish everything! It was a joyful and fun experience, a memorable memory that carved so deep in my heart. I am so proud to be part of 5S1'2014. 



And to all the SPM'2014 candidates, all the best and cherish every moment you spend with your friends and teachers, because those are priceless memories where you can never ask for the second chance. Of course, give everything you have for your exams, do the best and have faith! Confidence is an important weapon for your battle! Have it all along with you! :) Goodluck! 





Yeap, that's all for today! I hope you have a great Friday! :) 







2 comments: