Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Options, with courage.

Halo imaginees! *sigh* My final examination week strikes again, it's on next week. As usual, unmotivated before finals. HAHAHAHA Most probably because I had my music theory examination on last Monday, then I felt that something big had over, so I tend to loosen out a bit. Well, not a bit, is a lot. *guilty* Anyway, it had been a long time since I had my theory examination, excluding the recent one, as I had skipped two grades I guess. *smirk* Not meaning that I am smart or good in theory kind of thing, because I am too lazy to go for every grade. So, it was a bit strange to me during the examination, but it is a great relief when I walked out of the examination hall, because I am really sucks in that kinda thing, but bigger things are coming ahead, which are worse than that. First is my finals, and next is gonna be my practical examination, which I don't wanna comment on that. ya'know. *lmao* 

To be very honest, I've been slacking for two days after my music examination and I am really enjoying the days. It feels so good for not doing anything, but just slack, as if nothing bothers you and just live your life without needing to worry about your duties. However, I know now isn't the right time to enjoy, because finals are on next week. Despite three days, somehow deep inside me is telling me not to bother so much! hahahaha that evil side of me, and frankly I am listening to 'her', because I'd been doing too much for my life. HAHAHA which I am supposed to do, but still... Okay, I am denying everything. Fine, I surrender. 



Okay, this post is obviously crapping about my procrastination and incapability of self-control. Sorry for wasting your time on this. Real thing is coming next.

Recently, something came across my mind. 

You don't use others eyes to define who you are. Why would you care so much for something unworthy? Why would you want to define yourself by using others definition? Why would you want to define yourself? There is no need a definition for you, because you are who you are. I know, most of the time we tend to prioritize other's opinions before ourselves. That's part of humanity which is true but in the meantime sad as well. There is no need to label ourselves nor label others. You are who you are. Especially, some people they tend to judge people who love wearing makeup and well-dressed, which I find those people are really annoying. You are no one to judge people who love doing what they want. And your disgusting face is polluting the world, yes, I am being judgmental here, because you started it in the first place. :P *okay I am being childish here* hahaha, it's true, but useless. 

It's really sad to realize that we can't do anything to them, but there is one thing we can do, which is to make ourselves a better person, by doing what we love the most without minding those extremely judgmental people. YESH! Doing what you love and right, makes you a better person, and don't give up in pursuing your dream. Do what's the best for you. You are who you are and you know who you are.

Life is meant to be filled with ups and downs, where you will be the one who compose all the parts of your story. You have options, but you need courage to make the decisions. That's the most arduous task in life, but we all ought to undergo it. 

Just accept the fact that this world is judgmental, but 

Don't judge people with your eyes, judge with your wisdom. 

Then, hopefully you will find it interesting to know the positives of humanity.

That's all,
loveya'll and take care,


xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment