Sunday, January 24, 2016

Johor Roadtrip Day THREE, 22 December 2015

Yessh, back to continue my update about the Johor roadtrip. So, the next day, we woke up early for breakfast and short trip to Singapore. 


Our hotel, The Puteri Pacific.

On our way to near by restaurant for breakfast.

An old and historical temple in Johor Bahru. 


 

Wantan Mee.
Lack of bit flavour, to my taste.

Toast, was okay.

Then, first stop in Singapore, we visited our relatives, who was my mom's uncle and aunt. Had some gathering and chitchatting moment there, which was really heartwarming. After that, we had lunch at a restaurant nearby their house.







Overall, the food was scrumptious and satisfying, but I forgot the name of the restaurant. LOL

After having some goodbye-ing moment with my uncle and aunt, we headed to mandatory tourism spot, Merlion, of course. 



Mini Merlion.


Of course, Marina Bay Sands.




 
Louis Vuitton 

View from Louis Vuitton

Bro, I hope your photobooming was unintentional. T.T My festive land tho.













Then, we headed to Takashimaya at evening, as we wanted to have a look at the night street view of Orchard Road.



Of course, evening time, dinner!!

The food court was damn freaking packed. OMG
 
Shouya Ramen (soy sauce)

Gyoza, my love.

Shio Raman (salt)

Charsiew Don (Roasted Pork)
My fav out of all!

Jeng Jeng Jeng.... Night street view of Orchard Road. Well, to be very honest, it was just okay and lots of hoomans.




Spotted these three lil cuties. 

You gaht Swag, I mean those stairs.

Had some lil sweettooth craving, so, yes please.

How could I say no?!

Strawberry Shortcake, and Mont Blanc which I always wanted to try.

Then, around 10pm we headed back to Johor which took forever to reach. LOL What I remembered was I reached my hotel around 12 or something, which was extremely tiring, and we had to catch a plane back to KL on the next day, as my aunt, mom, sis and me went home earlier than my eldest aunt family. So we had to take plane home, or else train.

So, the next day, woke up early, had breakfast at the same restaurant. And headed to Senai Airport.



That's all for my Johor Roadtrip. Hope you enjoy it! 

My second semester of my first year gonna start in one day. Can't believe how time flies. So, stay tuned for my post about my Sekinchan trip! 



take care, loveya'll,
xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment