Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ancient memory.

Yaya, I am back. :) I really hate myself due to my stubbornness. I am in front of the comp again! hng, I am suppose to facing the books instead of comp, fb.... LOL
I was working hard for my studies currently, because I think my academic standard is quite far off from the PMR standard. I've started to feel afraid and terrified. I feel so terrible of myself. Why am I so useless?! I wish I am born with a genius brain. OKay, I assume that everyone wishes to own a genius brain. 

I was lack of sleep too! omgosh, my dark circles are getting darker and darker and almost turn me into a panda! Why would I lack of sleep? I also don't know why, simply so difficult to turn in. yucks, sucks.
I am a girl who don't know how to sleep well. LMAO. Genuinely, I scarcely know the way to help myself to get a better sleep. xD
Do I sound hilarious? Ya, I think I am. I'll automatically sleep when I get exhausted.


I am here to tell one of my primary school story, my little childhood.
Here it goes. . . . . . 

This ancient happened when I was 10 years old, a student of standard three, a little naive and idiot prefect as well. 
How was the election goes? I definitely don't know. Suddenly, teacher told me something.... Then, I had became a prefect. duhh...

How I use to control my class? HAHA, the most idiot way.... I shouted at the class all the time, just like a mad girl. Shout as loud as I can, on the top of my lungs! And I never copy student's name because I don't want to be hated. 
I stood in front of the class and shout, "QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Yes, it worked, for a few seconds. They looked at me for few seconds, then continue their route, noisy and noisier, chaotic. LOL
What next?! I shouted again, hysterically, louder than before. == The same result I've got. *stupid me.* 

Honestly, I think I am stupid and brainless when I was young. You know what I've taught the monitor of the class? I taught her to shout at the class to be quiet. LMFAO! However, she failed to achieve my triumph, LOL.
Once, one of the student told me, "Jie Jie, your voice so powerful, make my ears so pain." Then, I told the student, " then, you better keep quiet and do your own stuff silently." Ya, he brilliantly did it. But after I left his seat, he continued to make noise. == *You deserve it, boy.* 

Prefects normally have to wait for the teacher to come into class, then they can only leave the class alone.
Once again, their class teacher eventually came into the class. She told me in front of the class, "Girl, next time better don't shout, later your throat get hurt and lose your voice. Besides, you might make others suffer too." I blushed, "OKay."  lol
But after that, I still worked with my own plan. SHOUT! *who cares.*

After a year of prefect, I quit. However, after proceed to standard 4, my position from a monitor had been degraded to a class monitor. Fortunately, nobody teach me to shout at my class! haha.

As you can see, I am so stupid and insane. ~_~

That's all. B Y E. Hope you enjoy it. LOL.

Jam.
28.06.2011

4 comments:

  1. Haha! People from primary schools are always like that, especially those class reps and prefects. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiamin, hahaha! outrightly agree! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Funny. Kids ma. Normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of those days becoming a prefect and have to jaga class.. :P

    ReplyDelete