Friday, April 20, 2012

Keep running. Just do it!

Okay, I left my blog on Rhythm of Life for six days, so now it's time to update bloggie. 

Nike+ Run Club staffs came to our school to 'train' us. LOL basically, only some simple yet exhausting exercises. Anyways, all of us had a lot of fun today. I am happy and I'd met some awesome guys. 

First of all, what is Nike+? I was wondering when I've heard of it. Nike+? Is it new series of shoes? or some kind of marathon? ... *showing my stupidity* ... WRONG! WRONG WRONG....

What is Nike+? 
Nike Plus is a revolutionary way to track your runs, monitor your performance and communicate with others runners about your progress. The Nike+ will help you measure and record the distance and pace of a walk or run that you do. 

It looks more or like a watch. :) 

click here for more information about Nike+ . 

Isn't it awesome? The stuff above is connected with the shoes, so you can measure the distance you've run, and so you can know how far you've run. If I am really a pro runner, I would probably get one for myself. hehe, but ironically, I am not a pro runner, and I am lack of stamina to run for miles. 
I was kinda astonished when I know Nike launched this product. haha, because I would never think of something like this before or now either. Now, YOU know how far you've run! 


Let's talk abit about the Nike School Attack. Firstly, they introduced us about Nike and its products- shoes. Then, some athletes among them, shared their experience of running. One of the guy is only seventeen-years-old, one year older than me, he is a triathlete. He looks kinda dark and skinny? Oo His legs are tremendously, shocking slim, thin, I would say that. haha, but he is a handsome guy, lots of our girls fell for him. haha, including me. >< Unexpectedly, he is Chinese mixed Japanese. wao..... *okay, i wasn't talking about his experience. lol 

Next, is Edan *idk the actual spelling* His is a marathoner. Seriously, his legs muscle are kinda scary to me, because... I never seen this kind of legs before, and now I eventually seen it. >< Great. *again
Okay then, started the warm up.. Then, the training begun... ended and cool down. Well, the interaction session was so excited! Our schoolmates were having so much fun during this session and they got Nike prizes. *jealous. I wish I have too! 
Then everything ended so perfectly. What a fruitful event. haha loveit. 

Keep running. 
They gifted us this badge as a souvenir and it's limited addition. lol Well, it has different slogan as well, "WHY RUN ALONE?" but I prefer mine- Keep Running! It is more energetic! haha and it indicates something to motivate myself to go further. 
I think I am going to bring this badge wherever I go so I can work better! 

Ohh, I love the Nike logo's wings. It's so cool! It looks like a symbol of freedom again. I just simply love this badge so much! 

I am so regret as I gave up the chance to try out the Nike shoes for free. .. ... That is a stupid decision ever. Moreover, the running shoes are so gorgeous, comfortable and sharped in colour. I should have write my name into the list as well. ohh no, I just couldn't get myself out of the stab of remorse. stupid me.

By the way, I really enjoy everything about Nike School Attack because it gave me lots of remarkable fun and memorable memory. love'em. 

Thank you for everything. xoxo

Jam. lovess

2 comments: