Friday, February 08, 2013

the special- 2013

Halo guys, teehee, not active again, now has already February. Anyway, today is a special day. I found out that we can actually be united. I mean, my class, but somehow others do not think the same. We may be a little different in the way of communicating and interacting with each other, but we enjoy every moment we spend together. 
Like today, performing for a celebration, especially DANCING on the stage needed lots of courage. Surprisingly, I did it! yesh, I was dancing on the stage for the CNY celebration at school this morning and it is my first time dancing.. I never thought I will dance on stage one day, but now it has finally came true. I danced on stage. Even though it was just roughly about 40s dance, but honestly, I was enjoying every moment on the stage today since it would be the last CNY celebration I would have involved in my secondary life. LOL 

Yeap, that's me. teehee Guess what I was doing?
hahaha Answer will be revealed soon.
Besides, I saw a different view today, in my class, we are more active and 'loving' each other. I don't know and I don't mind how others think about us, but most importantly ourselves know the interaction and the relationship between each of us. Additionally, the moment when all of us danced and 'played' on the stage during the singing session, I was extremely happy and proud of our class. I saw all the smiling faces, we might be a little nervous, but when all of us came together, there was no longer fear nor nerves getting into us. Everyone was having fun on the stage today, I could see and feel that too. And I also love the feeling and ambience when all 5S1's were taking class photo together in our red tee. That was something 'magnificent'. haha We show who we are today. Lastly, I am proud to be 5S1/2013. ;) 

Maybe I'll blog more about this soon. Then, more photos will be uploaded. teehee stay tuned

ps: I had finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender! Yay! 

CNY is around the corner, tomorrow will be the reunion dinner day. LOL I wish everyone here Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai and always stay healthy pretty! 



Jam. lovess

No comments:

Post a Comment