Thursday, January 31, 2013

24-hours A Day.

Halo guys, so so sorry for not being active on blog. I was kinda out of topic to blog, and I didn't want to blog too many about my thoughts, feelings and my craps, since not many people want to know stuff like that, and I should not expose too much of myself. hahaha


Paradigm Mall, 28-Jan-2013, Monday.
So let's blog about a simple outing with my sista at Paradigm Mall. Well, it was the second time I went there. It's located nearby Sunway, I think so, because the highway to Sunway and Paradigm Mall is the same one. LOL However, Paradigm Mall is nearer than Sunway. teehee

weird wink. weird smile. LOL

Finally, I got to watch movie after almost two zero movie months. Seriously, I'm so outdated about movies, until the last Monday I went into cinema to watch CZ12! I know, it is a really 'old' movie, considered old la, but hey, I want to watch this movie longgg ago! And it didn't fail me, I was kinda satisfied with the overall plot, because it's Jackie Chan's action movie, the humour is still there, never fail me. hehe And LeeHom's 12 Zodiacs! Lovehim too! xoxo

Here you go the music video. Everyone inside is so cute. haha


omgeeeeee!! the Baby is so adorable!


We had a little picnic in the cinema, because we hadn't had our lunch. teehee And, I just found out that GSC actually has this kind of service which if the food hasn't prepared yet, they will deliver it to your current hall. Yeap, I I'd experienced this service last Monday, well, it wasn't a pleasant wait for the food to arrive when you're freaking hungry. LOL I thought they will never deliver the food to me, since it was a super hungry wait. teehee

After the movie, both of us went for shopping indeed! And ended up grabbing few clothes for CNY. What a pleasant shopping! haha Then, we had a lil break at Starbuck! ho ho ho, my favourite! hmm, I eventually tried out the beverage other than green tea frappucino, anyway it's still green tea, but Soy Grean Tea Frappucino! OMG It is fantastic! Well, it isn't a weird combination at all, I was so surprised that, soy and green tea can actually become a perfect match! I love it so much. hmm, now soy green tea has become my top list of starbucks! teehee love love

After starbucks, we were hungry, so we decided to meet up with my mom, my auntie and her friends, so that we can have dinner with them. HAHA Then, we had our early dinner at The Loaf. hmm, it was my first time dining there, because I never thought The Loaf actually serve food like that, I thought they only sell breads, cakes...

Cheese Chicken Ham Croissant. 
Well, I prefer the chicken ham serves hot, but still not bad and I love the chips so much! haha

Panini Smokin' Salmon. 
I know the name, Panini might sound new to some of you guys. It's like some kind of sandwich. Well, I found nothing special about this, and I think it was a lil bit salty. By the way, the chips were still freaking nice. LOL






teehee

-end-

x x x
  
This was the lil blackboard painting for my niece, except those additional lines on the top of the girl, which was my niece's art. LOL

I was trying to draw her, my niece and I think I did a perfect potrait. HAHAHAHAHAHA

i love this. haha

Time flies... Tomorrow is a new month, new day. Today is the last day, the end of a start. Ho, next month is my birthday month! YAY! Any present?! hahahaha

Everything comes fast and goes fast, all happen in a blink of eyes. I wonder why, people never stop over-working hard, because I think everyone deserve a nice and relax break, even though SPM is ahead of us. I do not think, overdoing anything will do any good, because I ain't those people who will work hard 24-hours. I'm NOT that kind of person, seriously. And I do not force myself doing stuff which will make myself feel so uneasy, unsettle. It's exhausting to keep doing things that I ain't interested. Like having tuition for three continuous days. I'm dying man! 
As I said, I follow my feeling, I do when I feel like it, haha, and it's actually kinda dangerous to me. But I prefer to stay who I am right now. :) 

By the way, I'm so looking forward to CNY!!! teeeheee!! love love!!

I'm currently watching, Avatar: The Last Airbender! AWESOME.
Maybe blog about it someday? haha

okay, tata! smile smile!


Jam. lovess

No comments:

Post a Comment