Tuesday, December 24, 2013

KK Sabah Trip Day 4

Yay! I am back! Check out my previous updates about my Sabah trip, in case you haven't. hehe
 
 
KK Sabah Trip Day 4, 11 December 2013, Wednesday.
It was the last day we stayed at Kundasang, because we were going to stay one night at star cruise! But before leaving Kundasang, we thought we might be able to see sunrise. So, we woke up 5am in the early morning when people were sleeping in their comfy beds. However, it was quite disappointing, because the sun was blocked by the thick cloud.
 

 





OMG!! image completely spoiled. *cry*



superman pose
 
starfish haha

It was quite cold in the morning, as you can see all of us were wearing jackets, scarfs and long pants. 

 

A clear view of Kota Kinabalu Mountain.

(close up) One of the peak of the KK Mt.




Rabbit house! whee, my sistas and I went there and fed the rabbits. lol So fun watching them eating their food. I wish I can have rabbits too...

Then, we went up to the strategic place where I told you guys in the previous post.
 



love this photo! hahaha



It was a fail to re-pose my lil sis's. lol

Okay sorry, that I blocked the mountain.

The sun was super warm, yet it would be safer to apply sunscreen lah, if not will get sunburn in just few seconds. lol


Eagle!

(close up) Another peak of KK Mt.


Ryan with his super cute new hair style. haha

There are a pond nearby the place.



A ball of lil flowers.

Then, so soon the cloud came and blocked the view again...

In front of the restaurant of the resort.
After enjoying the morning view, we walked to the nearby market to have a look.

Both of us were lazy to apply sunscreen, so I came out with this ultimate sun protection. *wink*

On the way..
 
There was various of vege and fruits selling there.

Direct translate from mandarin, Mountain durian. First time watching red flesh durian.
 

  
WAHAHAHAHAHA My 'bangla' dad.  

 
After packing our stuff, we headed for New Zealand Moo Moo!! Desa Cattle! *excited*
 


 


They sell yogurt ice cream, pudding and of course FRESH MILK!! The taste of yogurt ice cream was so-so, but the milk tasted so natural, unlike other brands, the milk taste so vanilla or so artificially  milky. But the milk tasted so so so mild and natural. :D

New Zealand Moo Moo :D

Tons of them were having their breakfast or brunch, think so.


She was extremely excited when she saw moo moo. lol


 

Me floating with the milk. lol
Btw, be prepared for the unpleasant smell of moo moo poo before you come close to the fence behind. The smell was so so overwhelming. Moreover, I had my yogurt and milk there while waiting for my turn for photo. And it was an awful experience! haha, so make sure you finish your beverage or food before going near the fence area.

 
I was wondering what pose is this. HAHAHA
 
 


sista selfie wahaha

the mist was so cold yet comfortable actually.
 
Then, we headed to KK city because we had to check in the cruise and it was where we aboard. hehe However, we had Tuaran Mee at Litas.


The taste was so-so, maybe next time we shall try it at Tuaran.

With Candy. hehe

With Ryan.
 
It took super long time for checking in. Hence, the cruise was delayed. :( Too bad I can't enjoy the sea view in the daylight. wtf
 
 

My hair was an epic. lol The cruise behind me, her name is Superstar Aquarius!

 


In the cruise! :D
 
But luckily, our rooms were facing the sea, so we got to watch sunset on the cruise!
 
Pardon our messiness. haha When we entered our room, we went straight to the window! omg
 
 
 
 
Within few minutes, the sun disappeared into the clouds.

selfie of course. haha


 

 After having dinner at the restaurant, we wander around the cruise.
 
 
The sea out there was so dark, and I was kinda afraid actually. what if I fell down into the sea...? I would probably drowned, I don't know how to swim anyway. haha


Moon bathing? lol



Basketball court!

Super windy up there. lol That explains my hair.
 
Even floating at the corridor.
 
Then, we went to watch the show, Age of Glory!





The performers were so pretty and handsome, muscular! Needless to say, the show was awesome! Everyone in the theater was enjoying the show as well!
 
It was my first time overnight at a cruise, well, because of the delay I couldn't enjoy the sea view in the daylight. :( It is the only regret I have on the cruise. However, something happened on the next day. hahaha And we got to watch sunrise, finally. 
So stay tuned! :)
 
Hope you have a jolly Christmas Eve! Enjoy! :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment