Sunday, March 02, 2014

Seventeen Days To Go.

Halo guys! Time filesssss eh. February had passed and my birthday had celebrated in my camp. It's quite different and new to me, but I am grateful to have my friends with me. March is here, these coming weeks gonna be so intense with competitions. I'm quite stress actually, haha, because I couldn't get enough sleep due to night practice. LOL To win this game, sacrifices are inevitable.

Soon I have to leave my camp and return to my "normal" life. To be honest, I have used to the life here, especially the night sky filled with stars. The breathtaking night sky is the most beautiful thing I can find here. I will never forget the night sky for sure. Now, everything here looks so familiar to me as if it's my usual lifestyle, yet I can't live here forever right. Honestly, I'm quite reluctant to leave, hahahahahaha. However, I really miss my piano. I wonder how she is right now. :( Of course I miss my friends, home, tv, bed and so on as well! Somehow, there is something here attracting me. But, I am definitely prefer my usual lifestyle, and I'm dying to go for shopping. Haha

Mostly people said that people will gain weight after nasional service, because we eat six meals each day, seriously. Fortunately, I am able to control well, the last time I weighted, I lost 1kg. Wheee~ It's a new achievement to me because I can never lose weight at home due to my laziness. wahaha Besides, I can feel my muscles are getting firm than before and I am quite happy, no more flappy muscle. LOL

NS isn't that awful actually, most of you get the wrong idea and gonna miss the fun and experience. Moreover, you can find a lot of "interesting" people here. Teehee

That's a short update about my life here! I hope it doesn't bore you. ;)

-Jam. lovess

No comments:

Post a Comment