Monday, March 24, 2014

Prelude.

Halo guys, It's been almost a week since I was home! hehe I know, I should have update you guys earlier, but I don't know what I was doing during that one week. Anyway, fyi I was a form 5 student and I got my SPM results, well I'm not quite satisfy with it, but still acceptable. I'll keep it as a secret. :P Back to our topic, prelude for my PLKN life! 

I got bit messed up with my photos, I should have collage them before uploading it. So now, I have hundred of photos to be posted on coming post. I was planning to do them in one post, but now I think I have make it in more posts. For once in my lifetime, I will never regret for going to nasional service aka PLKN. Although I had to stay far from my home, my family and my friends, but thanks to that, I was able to know more friends and experience something new! Besides, I had a lot of crazy moments there! Moreover, I'm grateful to be part of my dearly company and I was kinda committed to my company mates. All of them are so kind and adorable! And of course, my dorm mates are super duper kind and friendly as well, miss the moment we spent in our dorm. :') 

Alpha Company! 

Hampers won by our company. LOL

Papa Bulat (head of boys team)

Mama Ainul (head of girls team)

trophy of Best Company! (think so lol)


Lovely dorm mates! wheee


So, stay tuned for the next post about my PLKN life! :D More photos, More crazy moments~



No comments:

Post a Comment