Sunday, June 08, 2014

A small Day Dreaming.

Just feeling like wanna type something, but again just another blindly writing. HAHA I just had my very first manual driving lesson today! It was quite thrilling yet fun, hopefully can do better next time! woots! \m/ To be honest, I've been telling my friends about my bagpack travel after my degree graduation *probably&hopefully*, and I'm looking for a partner, although I haven't even enrol my college yet! teehee But my plan is still in progress and I'm working hard to save money! Ironically, sometimes I lost myself to those sales temptation! I'm a girl after all, it's hard to reject those tempting sales and online shopping! However, I'm really trying my best to stop browsing online shop and have my control over those freaking sales. lol

I know, maybe I'm too young and it's too early to plan this kind of thing. Some of you would probably think that bagpack is a waste of money, but bagpack travelling is a dream to me since I was young. I always wanted to go for travel with my fav bagpack, and exploring the world, gaining a vast of knowledge about this world. I want to go out and look for inspiration, of course I need modal as well to make that come true! For me, luxurious travel doesn't suit my liking. Despite my financial problem, to me, luxurious travel can't really experience the local lifestyle and I'd rather have some budget hotel or hostel. I just wanna go travel with my bagpack, better not with luggages. HAHA Bagpack would be enough for me. I always keep thing simple and nice! hehehe Moreover, bagpack is more portable compared to luggages, it would make the journey easier and efficient! :P Well, it's still long way to go, need some researches to be done, and planning also important! Wah, seems like it would take quite a long time and effort to make my dream come true! But if it's worth it, I am willing to do! HA!! 

No matter what, I will strive for my bagpack travel dream! In the meantime, I will take good care of my studies too, although I haven't even enrol yet, but I promise! I will do my best in my studies similar to my goals! hahaha, I'm talking nonsense again. Hope it doesn't bore you. Yeah, I think that's all. Tomorrow is Monday again.... Perhaps, it means nothing to primary and secondary students, but to college student and employees, Monday Blue is inevitable. lol




feel free to check out my previous posts: Another Day Another Meal ; 1DayFamilyTripMother's Day ღ 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment