Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Another Day Another meal.

heyyo! Blu Med, Blu Med, Blu Med. I always heard about it from my mother and sisters, yet I had no idea about it, haha. Fortunately, I finally got to try it out yesterday, however it was quite a disappointment. lol Blu Med is located at The Boulevard Mid Valley City. more details.


Blu Med@TheBoulevard, Mid Valley City.

My Aunt, mother, sister and I had the breakfast there, I was highly hope that it would makes me really happy and satisfied, but hmmm, still slightly disappointed. 


looking cute there. hahahaha



Quite a nice and relaxing ambience though!



Yeah, reading the menu is way better than a textbook! :P

My grapefruit juice from mama's breakfast set.

Capricciosa Salad.
Served with eggs, beef bacon, black olives, tuna and warm bread.
Feeling healthy! haha

Blu Med Breakfast Set.
With eggs, chicken or beef sausage, grilled tomato and toast served with choice of juice and coffee or tea.
(Eggs can be cooked to your liking, side dishes also can be replaced with sauted mushrooms, turkey ham, beef bacon, add ons will be charged RM7 each tho)

My Eggs Benedict.
The poached eggs were totally a huge disappointment! The eggs yolks were supposed to be watery and flowing out once you cut it. To my dismay, the yolks were solid, not watery at all. sad.

Omelette served with Toast.
Choice of up to 3 fillings: mushrooms, onion, cheese, capsicum, turkey ham,  beef bacon.
The omelette wasn't up to my expectation, hmmph, it was just normal. I was expecting some pro cooking skills which be able to create a delicious and unique omelette, yet....

Overall, the dishes were okay, but weren't up to the restaurant standard, but I heard my aunt said last time she visited with her friends, everything was up to the standard, yet yesterday wasn't really good. Maybe the head chef wasn't there, so the food wasn't up to expectation. hahahaha *just saying&kidding*


Black and White

Minyi's Birthday surprise! haha More details about this on Minyi blog!


Soon, I will update about my one day family trip on 1st of June 2014! So stay tuned! ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment