Saturday, June 07, 2014

Mother's Day ღ 2014

Heyyo, I know it's been really long time ago since Mother's Day had gone, and Father's Day is coming ahead. Okay, let's skipped those nonsense and straight to the topic!
We celebrated at one of the dining venue in Majestic Hotel, which was Contango.

18th May2014, Mother's Day Celebration, Contango@Majestic Hotel.




Desserts!! woots!


Let's start thee food hunting! \m/

They serve a wide variety of cuisine, for instance Western, Chinese, Japanese, Malay and Thai!

CHEESEEEEEEEEEE

Sashimi!!


Wine and liquors! *Additional charges*

Fruit juice. Besides, they also serve handcraft coffee! ;)

Thai!

Grill!


This beef was awesome! Tender and juicy. :D

My mom literally gone insane, when she saw desserts! lol


Choc lolipop! 
(left: milk choc, white choc, dark choc)

Ice cream!! But too bad, they didn't have green tea, my all time fav! D:

I think the most awesome thing in the restaurant could be those desserts!!!!




Hahahahahahaha


The food they served was fresh and high quality! Especially the seafood and desserts! Totally worth the price we paid! Haha, moreover they also serve various cuisines, you're be able to try out different cuisine in one restaurant! How reasonable and convenient is that! ;) It was really a satisfied lunch! *thumbsup*

After that, we walked around to check out other dining venues! :9 Just checking out, our tummies were super full after a satisfying lunch! hehe

Looking cute with Mama xoxo

The Orchid Conservatory!

Cotton candy from Contango

MAMA!!

Miss Bellannie!




Silly sister with cousie, Jez.

Erhem, bojio eh....

Awww!! Papa and Mama 

HEHEHEHE

I know I'm silly! :P


Teaching my niece! They are super adorable! HAHA

Not all roses are red

That's all for the celebration! So, you guys must be wondering what kind of present, me and my sisters gave to my mom. Er, nothing expensive, not edible but precious and valuable. It's been really long time since sisters had made a card for my mom, so I came out with the idea to go back to what we used to do in olden days. haha Needless to say, this card is much better and high quality than previous ones. It contains much love from daughters. 

Attached a photo we taken in Kundasang! YAY!

I love you MAMA 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment