Thursday, June 12, 2014

immune system is fighting hard

Ello everybody. The weather is getting worse and hotter recently, and unfortunately I fell sick because of it. darn. It's really important to maintain good health, or else you might suffer alot, like what I'm undergoing right now. I couldn't even have good sleep at night, the flu was making me hard to breathe, cough got me sleepless night, a slight sore throat made me difficult to talk. lol So, guys drink more water, minimize outdoor activities and stay healthy! Otherwise, you might be getting yourself into trouble. 


I'm literally sweating right now in my living room without air-conditioner and coughing. lol The weather is killing me so much! It's making me sweating and sickening, annoying! I wish I could use some spell which be able to change the weather more comfortable! haha Moreover, this kind of weather normally causes my rashes to appear again! I seriously, hate it so much, so much! It's not only itchy, but also painful and makes my skin become reddish! So, just take good care of yourself, don't fall sick!

Honestly, my life is getting boring, because other than going out and working, my connection with outside world is actually limited. I really want to go to school, I miss schooling so much, despite those endless assignments, but get to know friends, and spend time with them is awesome and much meaningful than, spending time at home blindly surfing social media. Additionally, I'm sick now, which worsen the whole situation. darn. I probably have two more months to my intake! I can't wait!!!! In the meantime, I'm also nervous and worried, haha, because I'm approaching to another level of education which everything is different and much more harder than before. 

I saw a lot people hashtag #tfios yet I had no idea what was it until I googled it. haha Nowadays, google has become good friend to everybody. tfios, The Fault In Our Stars. I saw my friend bought the novel, and heard about the movie is gonna release soon, coming 15 of July! I think a lot people are looking forward to it because a lot of hashtags and tweets are going on, and I watched the trailer just now. I think it's quite a romantic and realistic story. I wonder how the love story goes after that. hmmmph, I was thinking to get the novel before the movie, but then I thought of my two new bought novels are covered with dust in my book rack. HAHAHA Maybe after the movie, I'll get the novel.? 

And I just found a lot of tissue dumplings around me. teeheeee


Haha, that's all for today's crap talking. 

Bye and take care yo!


No comments:

Post a Comment