Tuesday, May 27, 2014

After a month, I'm back.


Hi guys, it's been a months since my last update! I'm so sorry for not updating my blog, because I didn't know what to say other than random stuff haha. I had the urge to blog previously, but I had no inspiration. Since today is my off day, so I decided to update my poor lil blog. So let the crap talk starts......

So recently, I was rotting at home. HAHA No lah. I'm working part time, earning money. But in the meantime, I'm also using money. *facepalm* Using more money than I ever used, my own money. It's quite sad, but I'm also proud of myself, because I earn my money with my own afford and used it unwisely. oppps! *peace* (And I realized I could be a shopaholic one day, oh no! must control control...) Although, it isn't much, because I didn't work full week, only two or three days in a week, unless some special moment that I'm required to work. Overall, the job is quite okay, and I'm gaining experience! That's the great thing I'd ever did in my life. LOL Even though, sometimes the customers are difficult to deal with, but I learn and try. I am new to this society, and indeed I will probably encounter the most idiotic and embarrassing people, who is trying to 'play' with you. But, I learn to deal with them too, even though I am seriously, not good in socializing! hahaha I'm not anti-social, make it clear, I'm just not good in socializing. I really have no idea, how to communicate with people. Of course, wearing a mask is inevitable. :x Just what kind of mask should I put on and how should I play the role of the mask. *freak out* Facial mask? *wink*

Human role is hard to play. I'd rather become something else. lol *just kidding* Confronting so many people in a day, knowing everyone is wearing a mask, yet you have no idea how to deal with them. It's really difficult to survive in this kind of situation. Fake people everywhere, and you know you have to be original, but how?! How to please fake people when you are original? You are out of their category, so you are forced to become one of them as well. In this society, there is merely 0.1% of originality, that's you. Don't let those fake people infect you, be yourself. Of course, before becoming yourself, find your originality. Admittedly, it's hard to find an originality which is able to please everyone in this world. HAHA, Ironically, you will still have haters, although you are original.
Do not feel sad and disappointed on yourself, merely because you have haters or whatsoever people that loves to make things difficult for you. Treat them as your teachers, they teach you things which people who love you will never give to you. Those freaking people are giving you some lessons you will be able to use it throughout your life. So learn with your open arms, those lessons are valuable. ;)

Do not have those thinking about people are making things hot for you, and start to shred off your confidence, be optimistic! Optimism is gonna make live your life easier and happier! You do not deserve to be treated the way you thought everything is falling apart, and you're helpless and weak. NO. Honestly, how your life become, is controlled by yourself. You are the one who is living your life, why should you let someone who doesn't really play a freaking important role in your life to ruin part of your happiness. Treat them differently, even though they hurt you, be kind and be gentle, because you don't know their story as well. 
Last Wednesday, I was alone waiting for friends at 8oz coffee@TheGardens. I had loads of thoughts running through my mind. It's unbearable, when I'm sitting somewhere alone in public, I tend to think a lot and observe people who are busy living their lives around me. lol Moreover, that day was a rainy day! I was sitting on a bench and enjoying my latte at the cafe located at the bridge. Looking at the cars and the people who were hurrying here and there. Watching the raindrops flowing down on the other side of the window, lead me to another state of mind. My mind popped out a lot of hows, whys and whats. I could answer none of them, I was so lost and my mind kept running to look for answers. Inside myself, I was literally laughing for putting myself into such a funny situation. However, it was a warm rainy yet gloomy day, because it was a good opportunity to talk to myself, as I was be able to understand myself better. Another quality experience eh. :P It might seem I was lonely, but inside I felt the warmth from the latte and the rain. 



Take a sip of latte, thinking hows and whys




No comments:

Post a Comment