Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wake me up before September ends.

Brief update about my recent life, I am still alive! woohoo~

It has been happy and contented week since last Friday! My cousie is married! Congratulation to her and her husband! :) It is an honor to be her bridesmaid, we had a lot of fun on the wedding day itself and of course the wedding lunch was a lovely gathering for all the relatives :)





Had fun with all these uncles behind, HAHAHAHAHA

On the wedding day! ^

A joyous wedding Lunch at Nilai

Cousie xoxo

Banyak pattern haha

Cousie selfie filled with heads.

I love this photo! Everybody looks so happy!


Next will be a brief update about the first fat flying potato.

BBQ party for that fat potato- hj

Take care hj hahaha



End it with my selfie haha That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment