Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Starry Night ☆ ☆ ☆

Heyyo people! I'm back after dashing off few assignments, I eventually have time to blog! wheee~ I eventually met my musicman last Saturday. To be honest, until now I still can't believe what I've seen last Saturday, it was as if a dream to me. He looked so charming, enchanting and the lighting was awesome, as if I was in somewhere in the galaxy. Well, million thanks to Galaxy and indeed my cousie who helped me bought the tickets! woots! love love!






  
Perhaps, I am still not use to my college life. I still mourn when I have to wake up at 6am in the morning, even though only once a week, but still I hate it very much. HAHA Because I am no longer a secondary student, but still.... sigh* When all the syllabuses are getting harder and harder, it makes my mind blown and shattered. Today class ended an hour earlier, which makes me so happy yet my lecturer finished an chapter in less than an hour. How efficient he is. lol His pace as if rocket speed, none stop lecturing. I might find it irritating, but now I am getting used to it, sometimes I am also immune to it as well. Okay, I shall stop complaining about my college life. Well, because I don't want to irritate you as well.

And these two days, I've been replaying the same song over and over again, until my mom got annoyed. LOL Last Monday was the Mid-Autumn Festival where there was a big and bright round moon in the night sky, but somehow that night, the moon seemed to be so lonely. Then, I recalled back to what I've seen in my ns campsite.... The night view was breathtaking and memorable, perhaps I can never forget those three months of starry night accompanied me to sleep. :) I wish I could go back there, if I am allowed to. I really want, I miss that starry night so much! The clear starry night, accompanied by the moon. You can never imagine how beautiful it was, I can never get tired of it.

Okay, back to my point, what song? It is Vincent (Starry Starry Night) by Don McLean. ☆ ☆ ☆


Frankly, I knew this song from a HongKong drama and I instantly fell in love with it, but slowly I forgot about it, until two days ago. It reminds me of the starry night of the three months.

Those carefree days, haha, spent everyday with friends and we had so much fun! Moreover, we tried new things almost every day, as the city children, we barely have the chance to do so. I love trying new things and high altitude challenge. LOL So, in future if I have the chance, I woud like to try sky diving and bungee jump, or even fly a plane. HAHAHA I love how it feels to drench in such freedom and free fall. So, striving and hoping for my wishes may come true in future! yay!



Okay, I shall not bore you any more, that's all for today! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment