Friday, October 03, 2014

Fusion of ABC

Hello guys! I'm back! Last Sunday, my family and I had a belated birthday celebration for my lil sister! She wasn't sure where to celebrate until that evening, she decided to have dinner at Acme Bar & Coffee located at The Troika. 
The interior decoration was so different from the last time when we went there for my papa's birthday, I think. haha It's summer theme, so Hawaii feel. lol Moreover, the menu is also altered to a bit summer flavour :)

Birthday Celebration, 27 September 2014, Sunday

Venue: Acme Bar & Coffee ( It's better to make advanced booking before dining, just in case)








Chargrilled Sirloin Steak. 
-The Asian cabbage slaw tasted like thai salad to me. haha To my dismay, the steak wasn't cooked according to my request, it's over cooked. D: 

The steak they serve is more to fusion cuisine, if you are looking for fusion then ABC is another alternatives. However, I still prefer traditional steak, yeap, I will go for The Ship, my favourite steak house! sluuuuurp!

Dessert time! slurrrrrrrrrp! Well, actually this wasn't up to my expectation as well. too bad

Sizzling Brownie & Orea Ice Cream
-Honestly, I smelled the burnt after the waiter poured the chocolate sauce, that was the only thing I found quite unpleasant from this dessert. But I didn't taste any burnt from the brownies, that was a relief. haha

Rainbow Cake, if I'm not mistaken. 
-It looked savoury and attractive, but it wasn't that scrumptious as it looked. I was deceived. *cry* The sponge cake was quite fine and the berries were the things I found good in this cake, other than that just normal. :\

Birthday Girl of the night!




A picha with two enormous corns of M'sia! hehe

To be honest, I was quite disappointed on the dishes served that night, not worth the price we paid. Maybe I am not the fusion cuisine person, so I don't find it unique yet slightly weird. hahahaha However, the dessert on the counter really caught my eyes! (I forgot to take picha) I was hoping to eat 'em all, but due to limited quota, next time I will conquer all of them. *smirk*  Oh yeah, I heard a lot of birthday song singing that night, couples dating, friends gathering! So, maybe next time you guys can consider ABC too! The ambience is so peaceful and cozy! ;) The food there is still good, maybe not that particular night. HAHAHAHA
Anyway, if you are a fusion cuisine lover, you can give a try at ABC :)

That's all! Hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment