Monday, October 06, 2014

First Time of My Life, the light lit on me.

Hey guys, finally I've got the time to blog about my piano competition which held on two months ago. HAHA Sorry to keep my imaginary readers waiting for so long! Well, I didn't manage to win the competition, I tried my best, I guess. I made a lot of mistakes, so I don't think I deserve any prizes. lol It was my first time, indeed I was bundle of nerves when I was on the stage. 

The light was lit on me, only me. I remember my hands were shivering, and my fingers were stiffed. LOL Somehow, they managed to play the song, but the first part was the most mistakes happened. HEHE Anyway, I learnt a lot from this competition. :) I gained experience and I briefly know how it feels to be part of this kind of competition. I did not regret for the decision I'd made. 

Most importantly, I know why I lost. :P I need more skill, more expression, more practice, yet it isn't my goal when I started playing piano. Anyway, I will strive for the best results for my next year examination! *fighting!!*

I Love Music Competition, 22 August 2014, Saturday.

Venue: KL PAC


























Yeap, I looked blur hahahaha






The Merry-Go Round of Life - Joa Hisaishi, rearranged by me
Erm, please forgive my mistakes hehehe

Moanin'- Bobby Timmons
The winner of senior group,

An interlude from Secret movie by Jay Chou
The winner of group category.

The next day was the concert! Kindly check it out here. I had so much at these two nights! I love music even more after these, because it isn't merely about music, it's about friendship and teamwork. :)

p/s: Out of sudden, I miss my hair. *darn* D:


No comments:

Post a Comment