Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Titi Eco Farm

Heylo, my imaginary readers! :D Last Thursday, my mom had a last minutes 2D1N trip to Titi Eco Farm. I was expected a one day trip, but until the morning, I was informed to pack for one night. So, I didn't pack well, hahahaha. Just simply pack few shirts and my pajamas. 

Titi Eco Farm, 2D1N, 23-24 October 2014 

To be very honest, I didn't know what is that, as far as I know it's an organic farm. That's all I know about it. Then, when I reached there, I was quite disappointed, because it wasn't as chilling as I thought, except at night time. The sun was super hot! The sunlight was directly penetrated to the land, not many of trees to cover the whole land, because it is mainly for farming, which you don't want any tress to block the sunlight from the veges, so yeah that's the only thing which I'm not very comfortable. OH!! And also loads of insects and mosquitoes! I was stung by the mosquitoes for countless times. So, remember to bring an effective insects repellent! Or else, you may have to suffer from the itchiness. However, those insects aren't too bad, they just love flying around you. LOL

Yeap, I guess that's all for the words, let's start the photo part!


Dropped by at the small town at Titi to have lunch





  
Photoboom again!

A lot of colourful flowers can be found anywhere!



Halo Mr.Snail, how long you took to get yourself there? lol






selfie at the balcony. Tbh, the room is quite small, but is actually adequate for two persons. However, the room gets quite hot and stuffy during afternoon, especially super strong sun that time. 
The bathroom is the funny thing- tiny. You can actually sit on the toilet to take your bath. LOL

The greenery view from the balcony. :)

At the canteen.

Demonstrating to do a healthy steamed bread with sour dough! :) Frankly, the bread was delicious. :d 

Healthy and creative salad! It has seven herbs and raw papaya and a mangosteen pickle on the top!

Passion fruit enzyme juice! It was so refreshing, to sooth away the heat!

The lounge!

my fat shadow haha






My scrumptious and healthy dinner! All were fresh from the farm! That was so so satisfying! :d
It could be the most healthy organic meal I ever had in my life. 

The night was filled with insects, but no fear, they have the net to prevent the big insects from entering the room, but inevitably small tiny insects will still accompany you to sleep. haha

A misty morning!


The map of the entire farm.



Another accommodation

puffy eyes. haha

my morning salad! Hibiscus is edible and also very nutritious! 

YAY! Time for farm tour!

With the organic corns!


They may look like weeds, but no no, they can actually make for tea!







Rabbits!!! omg omg omg omg they are super adorable, tiny and fragile. LOL

Rabbits' neighbour, Mr.Ostrich.


They were quite afraid of human, I think because they barely come in contact with human... So, they looked so curious when we were entering their 'territory'.

Passion Fruit!

Flowers of Aloe Vera

Let's guess what is this..... 

It's sesame! hahahaha It was the first time of my life, seeing sesame plants.

The crowd was analyzing the sesame plants. lol 



baby Roselle 

dead snake was found somewhere... lol 

A lake for fishing!

lil sis

Mama banyak pattern. lol


heyyo pumpkin! :D

So after the farm tour, I had a good rest then took the last healthy and organic meal there. That's all about my trip to Titi Eco Farm! For more details, feel free to browse through their website!

Overall, the trip wasn't as bad as I thought. The environment was still okay, except the direct sunlight penetration. The food there tasted so home cook! I love it so much, moreover, they were all organic healthy and tasty as well! It is a good place to relax your mind and body, maybe you can even enjoy the farming? lol just kidding haha But, it was a joyful trip to there! :)

Okay, I shall go now! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment