Monday, October 20, 2014

Brunch@IKON

Just a short update about my brunch today with my sistas and mom at Ikon@Connaught. Finally, I went to Ikon the good looking building located at Connaught, because I always wanted to go there since it started its business operation. Although there is still not much shop doing business, but still That.Latte.Place really caught my attention, as I've been to its shop located at Artisan Centre & Gallery, which I posted it before. Actually, there is still few more alternative cafes, maybe I shall try out next time. hehehe 

That.Latte.Place, IKON@Connaught.

Venue: G-floor, next to Maxis.

puffy eyes. LOL


just-woke-up look of all of us. hahahaha

Hearty Breakfast @RM18
It looks tasty right... with a variety of side dishes (baked potatoes, saute mushrooms, salad, hashbrown, sausages, mushroom soup sauce, toast and egg). All of 'em tasted so good!!

Carbonara @RM13
My carbonara is not too creamy and just nice! The portion is just nice for my brunch. :d
It is obviously so much so much so much delicious than Delicious! I will never dine at Delicious anymore, seriously.  Delicious food is really sucks tbh. :x

House Egg Ben @RM18
The poached eggs were bit overcooked, but still awesome. :d

Sticky Omelette @RM15
Erm, the omelette was also bit overcooked, not as watery and creamy as usual, yet still tasty! And I love the baked potatoes, it tasted so nice!

Iced Apple Caramel Latte @RM11
Er, I don't know how to describe the caramel tasted like... It was a bit too sweet, but the apple caramel tastes like a dessert to me, yet I can't figure out what dessert. HAHAHA

What a satisfying lunch at That.Latte.Place! wheeeeeeeeeeee~ Happiness is just as simple as that- a meal! :P

Okay, that's all for today! I hope you enjoy and stop drolling. hahaha *just joking*



No comments:

Post a Comment