Monday, November 24, 2014

Discovery

Heyyo I am here again! FINALLY, Economics is done! No more 16 chapters, YAY, what a great relief! My hands were trembling and getting butterflies in my stomach when I saw the paper before my eyes! Overall, to be very honest, the questions were easier than I expected but doesn't mean I will score high marks, because they were quite tricky, so due to my very surface preparation, I have no guarantee to score damn good god level marks. HAHA wtf am I talking. 

Anyway, after my first paper, I went to the town to have my lunch with my mom, aunt and lil sista at the Nam Heong Hai Nan Chicken Rice! It is well-known there, so yeah, my aunt has been craving for it very long ago, so she eventually fulfilled her crave. What a superb satisfied lunch! Then, my mom suggested to have a cup of coffee just next to restaurant, on the second floor. - Coffee Amo

I was completely amused by all the antiques and the vintage feel of the second floor, because they share the lot with another antique collector, so the entire ambiance upon entering the cafe was so fresh and new. I love it so much! 

Well, I didn't manage to take the whole picture of the cafe, but I instantly fell in love with the tranquility of the cafe. I can actually spend my whole day there! Not too crowded and noisy, just nice to spend time alone there! I somehow felt so comfy there. HAHA The interior decoration is simple and creative! Ahh, I should have took photo of it! However, the beverages they served weren't as good as I expected, but still the environment won my heart. I will definitely go there for the second time! It is just too lovely! I am uncertain about the crowd during peak hour, because when I reached there it was around 2pm, so I guess that the time where the place is just nice! Perhaps, peak hour will be a little too noisy? And I love how the sunlight penetrate into the cafe, it right away brighten up the cafe and make it so joyful! *smirk*





When I sat there, and looked outside from the windows, I could see the skyscrapers. As if a lot of stories were going on out there, pictures were intruding my mind, busy people were running errands and fighting for lives, try to survive from the economy nowadays......
But, inside the cafe was joyfully calm and chill, undisturbed. Seriously, best time to spend time alone there! 








A calm and peaceful corner in the bustling town.


What an awesome hideout! 
love it. xoxo.



I shall start my revision! One paper down, three more to go! *fighting people* 








No comments:

Post a Comment