Sunday, November 23, 2014

unmotivated

Heyyo humans! I know, at this very crucial moment I shouldn't be here, but I've been studying for few hours, and I think I shall grant myself some time to rest my pitiful brain. To be very frank, I don't think I could absorb 100% of what I've revised for the past few hours. LOL Not genuinely zero, anyways, maybe could be effective for MCQ, but definitely, not short-answer question and essays, but I somehow have no motivation at all, and not a single feeling about exam, which is tomorrow. And I still have the feeling to procrastinate. I don't think I am over confident or what, merely because I really hate Econ 101, 16 chapters to revise, and I had done almost 80% of it. I did not go through very detail, just simply flipped through and revises all the tutorial questions to refresh my memory. HAHA Yeah, I shall admit, I am really lazy to read every single word from the text which mostly cover 70% of bullshit. Okay Okay, I shall stop whining again! 

I wish I could have a slice of crepe and a cup of hot chocolate right now. I need them so much!
I feel so inaction right now, as if I had give up my goals of life. *cry* I somehow lost my passion for study. grief, this isn't the first time it happens, obviously. 

Maybe I shall watch Spirited Away to boost up my inner spirit! 

But definitely, not tonight! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *sad life*







No comments:

Post a Comment