Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014, You are alright. Please be alright.

So much pain to endure in this year, indeed 2014. Even til the very end of you, the pain is exaggerating. We are trying to recover from all the tragedies that happened and carved endlessly deep in our heart. There is too much to endure. The encounters are too much to handle for a normal person, so then it still happened. 

Some of them would say it is the darkest year of all, but is it true? Yeah, maybe? Probably too many tragedies happened within 365 days, indeed too many. Can we take it? Ironically, we ought to deal with them isn't? Life leaves us no choice, we ought to when it happens, regardless can or not. A lot of lives were gone within seconds. I could not imagine how they feel when they were at the edge of death. How terrified they were. How helpless they were. How their mind would be blown away by what was ahead of them. How lives went on after then. I don't want to imagine all these, even though while typing these, my mind and emotion are working out for it. 

Perhaps, our pain will be gone soon, somewhat the pain will still be there forever, especially every time 2014 is mentioned. Isn't? To me, it will be. The pain will return every time it is mentioned and it reminds of fragile lives. All the memories about them will rush into my mind without any doubts. Admittedly, the pain I feel will be so tiny little compared to those who involved. But, my mind just can't take off from all the tragedies happened. How can all these happened so fast? So heartlessly. What can we do? Can all these be avoided? There is endless questions swirling in my mind right now. Sadly, there will be no one to answer them. Nor I will get the answer I yearn for.

What's the answer? Who can bring it to me? 

It is almost the end of 2014. Less than 36 hours from now, then 2014 will reach its end. And all its remarkable scars will be remembered for eternity. What a fearful year I would say. Fear of death, lives, and helpless.

Tomorrow is the last 24 hours of 2014. What will happen next? 

Irrationally, I would ask, what do you want from us? However, on second thought, it isn't 2014's fault. 2014 is only the period that record what had happened in itself. It is obviously not its fault for what had happened. But, pardon for my immaturity, I really want to erase everything that happened. 

Indeed, there is no use to mourn over what had had happened. Just my heart sink every time when I see the news. All the flashbacks of 2014 leave my heart sink for a very long time. Then, my mind starts to think into a wrong way, immature way. As to try to escape from the pain and sorrow.

Lives had been taken for what kind of reason? Accidents are the most innocent and horrid way to take lives away, isn't? Lives were taken without knowing what's the reason nor the cause. How scary it is. Yet sometimes, accidents show how weak we could be. 


There is so much to take in. Lately, I've been thinking, why are we carry on living? Aren't we digging our own graves as the time elapses? 


Those who live, carry on; Those who'd gone, rest in peace.


Maybe I shall stop and take a break. 



Take care and be safe to all.

xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment