Thursday, January 08, 2015

Yes, it will be another better year. -2015

HALO! I am eventually back!!! woohoo, time flies yeah! This is my first post of 2015 yo! Okay, I am kinda in high spirit right now. LOL Anyway, it is probably my disguise for my coming stressed out week, three tests on next week and assignment to go. wtf  Yet, I am not prepared. wish me tons of luck please.

Okay, I shall not start it with negativity! Last Saturday was a contented day with my potatoes, most importantly, we celebrated hm's birthday which he used to moan about it to us that we never care for his big day! But now we finally proved him wrong, haha. Another thing was Philia eventually showed up! What a great gathering, despite hj is thousands miles away from us, but still we miss him as well lah. 

Everything happened in the blink of eyes. First week of 2015 is heading to its end. WHAT?!! I can't even recall what had happened, how can you pass so swiftly?! Despite of all negatives in 2014, somewhat 2014 was still a pleasant year. So now, 2015, can you make it a better year for all earthlings? I know you can! And you will be. :) 


Hm's big day at Sunway Pyramid.

Bonus from his bday celebration. HAHAHA *shake your booty*

Short video from that night. *pardon for the low quality* 
*actually I have more, but hahaha those are for myself  :P *

We had dinner at Bubba Gump, quite a nice restaurant, regardless of the dimmed lighting, haha. However, the menu is okay for me, quite similar to Chili's & Grill Bar. I guess it is famous for shrimps, I could see quite a variety of shrimp dishes, which I don't really fancy, because I don't fancy shrimps. LOL Anyways, it is another great option for lunch or dinner with friends and family! :) 



End it with my selfie! HAHA 




Ya'know what!? TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! WOOOHOOOOO BEST DAY OF A WEEK! 

Be safe and goodnight! 

xoxo,






No comments:

Post a Comment