Saturday, December 20, 2014

Before it ends

Heyyo imaginees! I had a great night with my lovely potatoes yesterday! Millions thanks to Eric's family for putting so much effort on this early Christmas party! I feel really bad and guilty when we didn't manage to finish all the scrumptious delicacy! 

It's been awhile since my last update! I am so sorry for not keeping my blog updated, my second semester just started and I got my first assignment and 'practice quiz' on the second day. How awesome was that right... lol Obviously, this shows that my second semester isn't gonna be as easy as it seems, despite only three subjects. Hopefully, Economics 102 will not kill me too badly. I am working hard on my assignment right now, I guess I am. hahaha Less than three weeks to finish that 20% assignment. D: I wanted to join the Korean Buddy Program, but it seems quite impossible as my second month of my semester probably gonna be occupied with assignment deadlines and assessments. And that program is quite time consuming, D: But I really want to join, somehow impossible.

A short update on 14th of December, Sunday! My relatives came to visit my uncle and so my family went to join them as well! Then, we brought them to visit KLCC! 

My little cute but naughty niece.






Went too visit Petronas Gallery and they happened to have an exhibition on the Street Art in KL!



That creepy smile. HAHAHA 


Trying to be casual but ended up pretty awkward HAHAHA #fail


Then, I chose to be like this instead. *wink*

End it with this epic photo of the year :)

 Hope you guys have a contented weekends! 


Gonna update my visit to Bites Cafe@LakeField with bij and early Christmas Party soon! yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment