Sunday, December 21, 2014

Let's have a Bites@LakeField

Heyyo imaginees, I am back again! I just finished watching Sword Art Online Season 2 aka Gun Gale Online. Honestly, I love watching it so much, either season one or two, SAO is another best anime I'd ever watch after Inuyasha! Fairy Tail is getting worse in each episode. I am disappointed at the plot right now, as if they are trying to drag the story and getting boring, but still I will keep tracking on the story because I just can't stop in the half way. *sigh* Sad to see Fairy Tail becoming so boring, because the starting was so exciting and fascinating! Maybe the it's too long, like hundreds of episodes til now, I guess. lol 

Okay I shall start the real deal here! :) 

So, last Thursday me and bij had our lunch after our class. To be very frank, I'm quite frustrated by the time table, lol, because Wed and Thurs we only go for 2 hours of class. WHAT. Really wasting my time. *cry* So, Amanda suggested to have lunch at Sungei Besi since she was driving. hehehe 

Then, here we were Bites Cafe @ Lake Field (fb).

Bites Cafe @ Lake Field, Sungei Besi.

The interior design is comfortable and cute.



(left to right) Amanda, Nicole, me, Natalie!



Beef Carbonara - The best dish of all. 
The sauce was creamy and wasn't too cheesy, just nice! Everything was up to my expectation. yay!

The Swiss.
I found that potato rosti was quite interesting! 
First bite of the rosti, the scent of green spring onion was just nice and wouldn't overtake the potato itself. Scramble Egg and Beef bacon were still okay.

Egg Benedict with smoked salmon.
Well, it wasn't up to my expectation. I couldn't taste the smoked salmon somehow, and the poached egg was a meh.

Waffles with vanilla ice cream, caramelized bananas and berries.
This was completely a MEH. The waffle wasn't soft yet crispy.? Was it supposed to be crisply hard? 
The only winner was the vanilla ice-cream, it somehow tasted a bit salty, but still good. I could see the vanilla seeds in the ice-cream, as you can see it's made of the real vanilla not extract. *happy*

Maybe I shall try the ice-cream itself! They have homemade ice-cream, like pandan kaya, Horlicks and so on. slurrrrrrrrrp! Hopefully there will be a next visit, for ice-creams. HAHAHA


I shall update about my early Christmas party on Christmas Eve yo! :) HEHEHE
Stay tuned people! 

That's all, HAPPY SUNDAY!


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment