Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's another Warm and Colourful Day

Halo guys! Christmas is less 48 hours away, and I have class tomorrow which is Christmas Eve. Planning to do my nails with my bij. hahaha Since my piano lesson is on break now, I shall granted myself a little wish! Ohh? I am a little Santa for myself. lol Actually, everyone is a little Santa for themselves. Isn't it? hehehe

Frankly, I am supposed to do my assignments, but I am extremely lazy and my mind is exhausted after a long day of classes. (obviously, excuses eh) Okay, I am procrastinating because I think I deserve some break mah..... Just a random short update. I am not home yet, still outside waiting for my sista to finish doing her stuff. So, yeap, here I am crapping with my lappy.

Assignments, assessments and quizs are killing me. LOL Even though, I am barely able to deal with them, but still it is December! All my past Decembers were spent so leisurely and no existence of assignments nor schooling. But now, I gotta go for my second semester on December while everybody is having their holiday. Life is apparently changing for me. And I shall try to accept those changes. It's time to move on. Unlike old days when I was allow to slack, haha and without worrying anything, just sit back and slack. 

Life is genuinely different now. It is not that I just realized, just that, I am so reluctant to take in all these. I am growing up and closer to the society, where most risks and schemes are hiding. lol I may exaggerate a little bit, yet still outside there are so many people we yet to meet. Different kind of people, various problems and challenges. 

What ahead of my is a genuine unknown.

I might be fret, and anything could happen. But right now, I hope I can get through anything. Well, I am not feeling weak or anything negative, just that sometimes, I need to boost up my inner motivation in order to make me stronger little by little. I'll never know how the future will go, because I am not a fortuneteller, 

Life is never easy.  


"Everything will be okay in the end. If it is not okay, it is not the end." - John Lennon


Anyhow, we must move on and live til the end. Life is a riot of colour and hopes are meant to be there for us. 

Let's try to puke some rainbows in your life! HAHAHAHAHAHA Perhaps, you will feel better!



That's all! May you have a pleasant day! loveya And millions thank you to anyone who finishes reading the entire post! 


xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment