Friday, February 13, 2015

I get stars in my eyes.

Today I woke up in a warm yet sunny day. It was a quiet morning at 11.30am as I was alone in the house. lol My family went for working, schooling and shopping *my mom*, except me. Why? Because out of the five weekdays, Friday is my only day off for my schooling, which always bring me a lot of joy. Yay! I love spending quality time alone and the quietness and peaceful ambience. That's why alone isn't a bad thing to me, *sometimes*

The tranquility is the best medicine for stressed out people. Well, maybe it can't help to solve your worries, but at least you're free from them for awhile. Sometimes, taking a short break isn't a bad thing, because stressing out yourself isn't gonna help you in any way. Your brain needs some space and time to take a breath as well. You will never know what you will get when you are on a break! Of course, I know, most people will tend to lose themselves when they are taking their breaks, however, please do remember to get your feet back to your duties after getting enough of rest! Don't get too carried away by your 'tranquility'. 

Most of the time, what we need the most isn't solutions, but somehow a private quality time and space. Oh, and get your hands off from your phone. LOL It will greatly become your distraction. Spending time with yourself will actually help you to understand yourself more as you can only focus on yourself. Moreover, it helps to calm yourself and perhaps, you may get yourself back after such a long exhausting journey you've been through. After getting yourself charged with positive energy, please do move on and fight for yourself and your goals. 

My ultimate goal in my life is move away from this busy and perilous city. I just wanna live my life peacefully and spend my time with nature. I love discovering the nature, because to me, nature is a huge mystery. Living in jungle is an alternative to me. *don't judge me* I don't mind living under some primitive conditions or rural area, because in my point of view, sometimes overly developed isn't a too-good thing. Perhaps, I might find out some eco-friendly yet advanced ways to live my kind of life. Anyway, I don't think by deforesting those reserve forests for an eco-city development is gonna make you eco-friendly in any way. I am not trying to argue anything, but to me, I don't think by doing so will contribute anything to mother earth and nature.














It's on a slippery slope








xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment