Thursday, March 05, 2015

The CNY spirit! whoooooooosh~

Finally, my assignment period has over! WHooosh! It had been a hectic college life, especially the song parody assignment. Despite needing to change the lyrics, recording and filming, editing and paperwork had killed me really slowly. Although it was somewhat fun, but still it had killed me countless time and gave me lots of stress due to the deadline and the CNY spirits! lol I eventually have time to blog about my recent life! 

Before I go into my CNY spirit, I would like to start off with my birthday which was long ago, haha! Well, this year was quite simple yet surprising, just a simple but joyful homecook dinner with my family. Then, my colly-beatch gave me a huge surprise by embarrassing me in college HAHAHAHAHA Seriously, I never thought of that surprise anyway, especially that card! Thank you so much for your gals' effort for making it happened so 'sweetly'. Then, a simple lunch with my beatch 'ja-ku-line', Easther and Kailin. Next, my potatoes and I had a simple gathering at Sushi Zamai before CNY, and on that day I had my first lou-sang in 2015! wheeee~ Okay, that was long-winded, but YAY! Million thanks to those who made it so unforgettable! As what my sista told me on that day, I am late tens now. lol How time flies, and my life is going on so well uh.



Potatoes ;)


Now finally, my CNY! This year, my CNY felt so short!! Perhaps, the holiday given wasn't enough for me, well, I am no longer a school student, so yeah, no school holiday for me. *sad* This CNY is way too different than my old ones. It was seriously, too short! I wasn't even prepare for my schooling, especially first day of college reopen, I'd a test. -__- What a nice start off after the beginning of CNY.
Then, let's move on to my reunion lunch with my beloved family! We had it at Contango, Majestic Hotel, as we had my mother's day celebration there last year! The feedback was so good, so we opted to try it out again this year! yay!

18th February 2015, Wednesday @ Contango, Majestic Hotel.

WARNING: no food photos, but prettah humans! :)


Groufie in da car, of course!

Crazy groufie with sistas! xoxo





Trying to feel the flow of the swimming pool.

Eager for a swim, but nono, regardless you did bring your towel and swimsuit girl. hahahaha
*both are looking undeniably cute in their cheongsams!*

Usual spot to take photo, because of the beautiful orchids and the lighting! haha

Awww, so sweet!

#epicfail of trying to imitate *ehem* a model. That face is horrible. lol

nah, go for a selfie is way better! lol

What do you think? hmmph?


Familfie! *lmao*

After that, we went to Pavilion to see the big deer, oppps, Goat. I somehow kept saying it's a deer. I wonder how, I wonder why. hmmph



My mom is way too adorable! haha



I couldn't help but must upload this photo, because of its epicness, as usual from my lil sis.

It's a toothpaste adv. *yellowish, fine, blinky white* hahahahaha  

Okay guys, that's a short update for my CNY! whooooosh! Hopefully I can update more on tomorrow. This month is going to be a stressful one, as there is too many tests going on! My ABRSM theory and my sem finals are around the corner! I shall not fail my teacher and lecturers anymore! Nor I want to deepen my guilt for being incapable. lol I shall rest more, feeling not very well these days, headache is giving me lots of hard times again.

take care, loveya

xoxo,






2 comments:

  1. wow~~ i saw victoria's secret~~
    mama is a good model~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA I'm not a good model anyway. ><

      Delete