Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Is it my kind of month?

Hello guys, it's exactly one week to my birthday hehe. Well, I actually don't feel anything about it, for now, because I have test on that particular day. *cry* I somehow hoping that day comes slowly and taking its own sweet time, because I am too lazy to study for the test. Moreover, I had screwed up the previous one, due to my freaking unforgivable carelessness. Seriously, right now I have to work really hard in order to score an A for Economics 102. I shall bang my head seriously. ARGHHHHHH I shall not ruin my mood anymore. 

These few days I couldn't sleep well due to my flu as I've been having difficulty to breath during my sleeping time. I had really hard time to sleep!!! When I couldn't sleep, my mind tend to think a lot and load too much things, then making myself harder to sleep. wtf As if flu has been my monthly friend, it strikes me once a month! I seriously cannot understand, is it my immune system has weaken or what? I don't want to get flu or any sickness once in a month!! I don't want to wrap 'wantons' once in a month and sacrifice my beauty sleep! Then, it worsen my dark circles and eye bags. WTH Please, only a sickness but brings countless side effects! I wanna cry so hard. Additionally, because of this freaking sickness, I missed out the most important fun with my friends and my first picnic opportunity! Even though I cry so much, it will not bring any changes isn't it? However, it leaves me abundant of regret deep in my heart. *hurt much*

To be very honest, I thought today is Monday! I did something quite silly before I slept yesterday night. I checked my phone alarm to make sure it was set at the right time. It stated there "Wednesday 9.00am". Then, I thought "wth, tomorrow is Monday weyh." So, I set my Monday alarm again. "Okay done!" I checked again on my phone screen. "WTH, why it shows Wednesday again?! I had set the alarm correctly mah!" I doubled check the alarm setting...... Then, I eventually realized, "oh tomorrow is Wednesday." fml so much. *cry* What a shameful thing I did. Hmmph, it was probably because of the flu. Yes, flu!!! FLUUUUUUUUUU. :\ DAMN YOU FLUUUUUUUUUUU! 

So guys, please take a good care of your health, or else you might regret. Health is wealth! lol Especially, during this season which is so hot and humid! Drink more water, less oily food!! Even though I know it's CNY season, there will be a lot of scrumptious delicacy on the table! But please, remember nothing is far more important than health! Once you lose your health, you might lose the most important lifetime of yours. 


Okay, that's all for now! 


Take care and loveya'll! 
xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment