Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Contented Weekends with much loves.

Heyyo my imaginees! I am back after one and half weeks! I was busy with my assignments and also presentation, but fortunately everything went swimmingly and good news is I'm selected to present my analysis on the painting with my friend to the other students! It is an honour to be chosen and I shall cherish this opportunity to enhance my presentation skill. hehe 

Let's straight to the point here. Last Saturday (24 Jan, 2015) mama Leong and I went to Bangsar Village for lunch as we were nearby there as mama needed to get something. Since, we had plenty of time before my piano lesson, so we went for lunch at Nutmeg. 


Hotcake with Topping Set A 
(vanilla ice-cream and chocolate hazelnut praline ganache)
To be very honest, the portion was very small and only three baby-palm-size of hotcakes with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and sprinkled with almond flakes costs RM16. 
Seriously.... not worth. It would be great if the hotcakes were much bigger. really.

Nutmeg Big Breakfast
This was much better than the hotcakes. Despite the lamb sausage was spicy, overall was a satisfying dish! I love the watery omelette, and the confit mushrooms were nice as well. RM28


Then, last Sunday (25 Jan 2015) was an exhausting day, walked few miles I guess and went to somewhere I never went before with new friends! Batu Caves is a tourist spot and famous for its religious cave and the statue. It was a great trip to there, especially when we can make new friends. haha

Waiting for train to Batu Caves.

That guy photoboom whyyyyyy

with the gang.

At the restaurant at Batu Caves for brunch!


Enormous statue omg

(left to right) Hyeon June, Jacklyn, me and Amanda

On our way to the huge cave! 
*guys on the left never see awesome people taking groufies is it?* 

all of us looked holy there, because of the lighting! lol


passing by I could smell the fragrance of the jasmine! Quite soothing actually lol

Natural light from the hole in the cave

Nike buddies!

After that, we went to NU Sentral to walk around and because me, Jacklyn and Amanda had not have lunch, so we decided to have lunch there as well.

Then, we went to TheBallroom for some fun! It has been a long time since I played bowling. lol It was fun and joyful to play with them and see how they show their talent. HAHA Huil's style was working so well! LOL But it depends on luck too, anyway still joyous to see him plays. hahaha

Actually we were trying to take groufie with the 'girl thing' behind, but then turned out lost the focus on her. oppssy!

(left to right) Huil, me, Amanda and Jin aka Cow. HAHA 

It was a pleasant and fun day to spend with them! Thank you Esther, KaiLin and Jacklyn for inviting me and Amanda to join them! I wanted to join the Korean Buddy Program, but I was too worried about my assignment load. But now, I regret so much so much! I should have just joined without having any hesitations and doubts!!!! 

And now, I learn a valuable lesson. Just do it, or else you might regret one day.

Fwighting!


that's all!

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment