Saturday, March 07, 2015

The CNY spirit! whoooooooosh~ Part2

Let's continue my CNY spirit post! haha First day of CNY aka ChorYat, my family had a gathering at my aunt's house! It was a joyous gathering and filled with so much CNY spirit! haha

In the morning, as usual tradition we visited the temple located at Tayton for better welfare and more happiness! haha





After that, we went to my aunt's house for lunch and family gathering!

AngAng ahhh!

Lion dance at the opposite neighbour's house!

Lou-sang! My cousie's favourite ;)

Familfie!

Cousife (cousie selfie) lol too much stipulative! 


Happiness!


After some usual CNY tradition games, my Jez cousie suggested to go for cheong K session!
Then, yesh, let's go ahead!

There was too many crazy moment in that room! hahaha, endless 'shouting' from me, as I don't know why the mic couldn't receive my voice clearly, so I had to shout or scream LOL

Then, our session was intruded by our fav God of Prosperity! yay! 

Then, sang til around 8pm, we went back to our homes.

That day, we all had a great family bonding time and so much fun, til we lost ourselves hahahaha. It is another to be remembered as well! I hope we can have more in future, because I can't get enough of this boding time! 
As time passes, we learn how quality bonding time and the time we are able to spend together are precious and memorable. It will become part of our life, and will be written so beautifully in our life stories. Cherish all the time we spend with our loved ones, because one day you will miss every moment you spend with them and maybe they will not return anymore.

So, be kind be gentle. And one day you will know why.



take care and love ya,


xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment