Saturday, April 25, 2015

Today's special, is nothing special.

Halo my imaginees, it has been a long time since my last post about my trip to Crab Island. hahaha There isn't much to talk about my recent life, except super packed time table. I've got a good news which is I pass my ABRSM Grade 7 Theory examination! Yay! What a great relief! But now more headaches are coming, my Sales presentation deadline and my music practical examination! I am so lost right now, I have mere idea about my presentation and my pieces are getting worse. wtf I have limited spare time for my practice. Moreover I am exhausted after my college, I ain't got anymore energy to focus on my piano practice. It brings to me another level of stress now, and ya'know I hate stress a lot, well, I don't see anyone likes them in any way.

Ohh yeah! Another thing is I watched Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday! Happiness overloaded now! Well, to be very honest, I think the most exciting parts are shown in the trailer, lol. But of course in order to clearly know the story, the movie does do its job well. Some slow motion fighting scenes, I somehow find them quite funny which I don't know why. But as usual, some humor are still blended in well. To me it's like every thing happens so quickly and a bit messy which makes it weird. lol, I've no idea what I am talking now. Maybe I missed some part in the first few minutes, because I went in late, haha. But I don't think it makes a huge difference, hopefully. Still, worth to watch! ;)

x x x
I always want to run, I want an escape to a my kind of innisfree, but I have too much worries to bear. Perhaps, I am not brave enough to take the first step, because I am afraid of the aftermath of my action. But deep inside my heart, I struggle and hope to be freed, then I would be roaming freely in my wish of anywhere. It is really sad to see my soul and body are bound to the reality where I am powerless in control. I am lack of courage that would take me to my land of innisfree. I want to do and take control of whatever I want in my own wish, but life won't be easy to take it in. It loves to go for adventures, and undergo some ordeals to strengthen itself, somehow it tends to forget to enjoy the time it is left with after all this 'experiences'. And it tends to make me believe that I do enjoy the 'experience' it gains, which I have no idea if I really do remember its belief. I just want to escape, to be genuinely free, and letting go of those boundaries, I don't want to get caged in the reality. I just want to go and explore. All I want is peace of mind. 

The world is getting so competitive and I just want to leave the race. It is so tiring to be part of it, choosing not being competitive isn't meaning to lose, in other words it means strong, because I don't need to be competitive in order to prove my strength or win the race. *think-face* However, another question, why do we need to prove our strength or win the race? Is it really necessary? Or is it important? What is the intention of being competitive and proving ourselves and winning a race that would take us to nowhere? Have you really think about them? 

Okay, these thoughts are making me really emotional and it's overflowing now. lol I will leave the answers to you, because everyone has their own ones, and my answer, they are burdens.


loveya'll, take care,
xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment