Sunday, May 10, 2015

Very foodie update

Halo guys, quite a big time gap from my previous update, hehe. I'm gonna make two foodie into one! hahahaha Enjoy!


Mother's Day kind of Dinner, ( Sausage and Ribs Shack ), 9th of May 2015, Saturday 
Yesterday night, my family and my aunt's family had a Mother's Day kind of dinner at Sausage and Ribs Shack located at Taman Midah, Cheras. I've been there for few times and I am quite satisfied with their dishes! 

So, let's my delicious looking photo to continue my post! 



Mushroom soup 
I was in love with this mushroom soup! I could chew some tiny chunk of mushroom and the just-right buttery taste was really mesmerizing! I couldn't have enough of it, omg.

Salad
They seasoned it with really nice sesame sauce! ;)

Pork Ribs (half rack)
To be very honest, I think it tastes much better than the M-field. The meat was so tender and it marinated so well!

Another kind of pork rib
The taste was kind of oriental and I don't know how to describe the taste. LOL 

Thin crust pizza

Tiger Prawn Spaghetti

Grilled Salmon
I guess yesterday the salmon was overcooked, so the taste wasn't as good as I expected. Again, the side-dish-mushroom won my heart hahaha
 
Rib Eye Steak
The steak was too big, it served with four juicy mushroom which instantly spice up the whole steak. But still, can't beat steaks from The Ship. lol

They have more different style of spaghetti and pizzas! Sometimes, they even introduce "today's special" to pamper your taste buds!

Then, after the meal, we had some really fun time talking about our childhood photos sent by our relatives. It brought so much laughter and memory, even though I have no single memory about the trip to Port Dickson. lol However, the photos really hahahahahaha


yeah, that's me in the phone. haha

Sausage and Ribs Shack
9, Jalan 2/105, Taman Midah, Cheras.
Call for reservations at 016-229 2168

A Date with Sisters, 10th May 2015, Sunday. ( Bangsar Village )
The original plan was not Bangsar, because I need to get something for my assignment, but then my sister isn't willing to go to Cheras Sentral. So, we opted for Bangsar Village, because the "something" is only available at more high-end grocery. lol Then, we had our brunch at NutMeg.


So disappointed at this "Cranberry Juice" which tasted like Ribena. wtf And it costs me RM13. zzZ

Fish and Chips
Well, not really that kind of fish I'm looking for, but it's not mine, so it's okay. hahahaha
The fish was so original, perhaps no marination process was done to the fish strips. lol

Beef and Lamb Bolognese 
The lamb was overwhelming. That's all I can say.

Nutmeg Big Breakfast
Okay, the scrambled egg was overseasoned, then I had to eat it with the brioche, so I don't spoil my taste buds. lol The overly cheesy fried mac and cheese weren't my kind of m&c. And overall, quite salty. lol

Mine. :P

Then, after grabbing my thing for assignment, my sister wanted to have a chill and coffee. Wanted to go to Dash of Nutmeg to chill, but the tables were limited, so we opted for artisan which kind of disappoint us. lol

Missing one sister whom she is now at Bangkok.

My piccolo. The taste was okay, but just overpriced I guess?
Spot my zebra ears? nyek nyek


Okay, that's all for today's post! I shall get back to my assignment! ;)

Hope you're not drooling now hahahahaha


take care, loveya,
xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment