Sunday, July 12, 2015

An Escape is All I Need.

“ Well, it's been awhile again, sorry to all imaginees for leaving my blog idle for such a long time. It has been a really damn hectic month, including this week and following weeks. My last semester finals are coming and I am so weak in my spirit to do anything after the research paper. This Friday I will have my IT presentation to do, but now the assignment is left idle, and there is obviously less than a week from today. LOL I just don't have any energy to carry on, especially for this subject. Ok I know subject discrimination. :P
What should I do after this? - This question remain unanswered for a long time. My mind is exhausted after all this long weeks and months. I am so helpless. There is no one trustworthy available for me to rely on. What a shame. What a sad life I live for now. The war I'd been through was so lonely and tiring. I need a break now for my mind, soul and body. I just want to leave this city as I always want to do. I want to leave all this behind for now and let my mind goes wherever it wants, let my body roams freely as it has been desired to, let my soul to be freed from its cage. 
It will never happen for a long time, what a short release it has. Life has always been like that isn't it? Living here is trapping my soul in a thorns-fenced cage. Every time I try to escape, it hurts and bleeds. Just like the pain I'm feeling now. My desire to escape is beyond my capability, however the reality is torturing me, it's about to tear me apart. I'm trying to run away so hard, yet I'm still remain at where I've started. 
That was the post I wanted to post before Friday, but then due to that freaking time constraint I couldn't post it on time. My soul was craving for a release, yet it was still not be able to be freed. 

Finally, I can rest for awhile now. But then, the following week I'll have my last semester's final examination to be encountered. fml. Anyway, I will still grant myself a little break, so that I will not collapse before the final hahahaha I deserve a better reward. :P

Before I go, a tea recommendation to ya'll! I am craving for this tea so much! It's located at Pavilion@TokyoStreet. OMG Even now my mouth still can recall the aroma of the roasted green tea. Gonna try Matcha next time! This is highly recommended to tea lover! Moreover, they do sell match ice-cream as well! ;) AHHHHHHHHHHH I want the Houjicha Latte now! D; Damn it, someone please deliver this to me now.

Houjicha Latte! 

Okay, that's all for now. I shall start watching The Hobbit; The Battle of Five Armies. I know it's an old movie, but I ain't got time to watch until today. Haha I will take it as a reward to myself.



Love ya'll, take care,
xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment