Friday, July 31, 2015

At Last.

Okay guys, I'm eventually back here. Not sure if I'm considered have finished my Foundation course, because my results is still pending, so yeah. I feel kinda lost right now as I have seriously no idea about the next stage of my life. LOL What I really want deep inside can be hardly achieved now as some restrictions which are out of my control. I know what I really want to pursue, just that I am unsure about the ways, the possible ways which I can reach for. What I lack of is my courage. I am always afraid of approaching something risky, okay in short I am a coward. All the disguise I've been having is really tiring, but at the same time, it's my instinct to do so. It's my human nature after all. Sorry to have you listening to my craps, but still life is just the way it is. Okay, I've gone too far now. 

So far, my foundation life wasn't so bad, except for few real damn challenging but fun assignments. I've met some crazy funny b*tches who have given me so much joy and pain in those days. hahaha There are some good and bad experience indeed, it did bring me anger and disappointment, but I've learnt my lesson well. Sometimes, do not make assumption too early, it might bring you another disaster to your life. hahahaha I am so lucky to have this group of coursemates with me for the whole courses, without them, my foundation life would be so boring. Love ya'll! *(◕ε ◕。 ) muacks*

Next, I guess the wisest decision I've made so far is changing my hair style! hahahaha I was so eager to get a LOB (long bob) for quite a time, so I decided to confront my final examination with a new hair look. I was so happy and satisfied with the outcome, and I'm so in love with it! I would never reminisce my long hair, lol because it was so damn troublesome hahaha. I guess I will stick to my LOB for a long time, because it suits me quite well. It's so easy to take care and I really enjoying the length, no more 5-10 minutes of blow drying! phewwwww I feel so happy and lighter after the hair cut! I guess, I've found my kind of hair look. lol
After the haircut. wheeee~

With a little bit of curls at the tips.

WARNING. Grumpy post ahead.

"Life doesn't go the way as you wish, unless you give in some effort to make it happen." That's what I've been telling myself, but still 'me' doesn't want to listen. You know that kind of conversation with yourself, where you're basically like those cartoons, "angel me vs devil me" kind of mind conversation. haha But still, I always defeated by temptation due to my weak self-control. *sigh* My life has been a war for me, "me versus me" kind of lame thing. I thought life would go the way I want by mere thinking. I was so naive in a good way, but stupid in truth. Until now, I do have that thought swirling in me, and I do tend to follow its advice, yet I am trying very hard. That kind of loathsome struggle is really killing me, as if it's trying to tear me apart. 
Trying doesn't always win, and it doesn't mean that you're not trying hard enough. It's just part of life. Life is not a drama, but it is kind of a like a drama, the only difference is life has not script to follow so anything could happen and cannot be rewrite. I am not brave enough to go wild, but I really want to. I am always trying to be sane to follow my plans and I've always have backup plans for myself. Everything must go accordingly so that I can have a sweet dream at night. What a pathetic life. I guess what I'm really lacking is a piece of sh*t guts. zzZ


Okay, I shall try to update more interesting (food)photo posts next time, so not to bore you all. I'll try my best! *fwighting*


take care, loveya'll,
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment