Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Owls Cafe.

Hello people! I am back for another food discovery! I guess most of you have heard of Owls Cafe for quite long time, and I eventually got the chance to try it out after hearing some positive feedback from my sister. So last Friday I went with my college babes and Tuesday with my another group of babe. haha Basically went there twice within a week. hehe

The Owls Cafe @Bukit Jalil.
Block 5, Unit 12-1 (1st Floor),
Jalil Link, Jalan Jalil Jaya 6,
57000 Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.

First thing is that the space is really limited, so the queue is freaking long. On Friday I waited for around 15 minutes to get seated for three; Tuesday waited around half an hour for four. lol And on both days I was really hungry which made it worse. hahahaha Lemme tell you, they got endless queue, so just try to be as early as possible if you wanna skip all the hassle. haha

The ambassadors of Owls Cafe. hahahahaha



The interior design is full of owls. lol

The King- recommended by Nat, it was really good. It's actually banana cake coated with peanut butter. Surprisingly good, because I'm not a fan of peanut butter, but the banana cake tasted awesome. 
Chocolate Marshmallow- Another disappointing hot chocolate- Chocolate milk.

Queen Elizabeth.
This is actually available for limited time due to their anniversary celebration. I guess it's almost like a combo of Rebecca, David and The Queen. Fyi, three of them are waffles. lol 
The only thing that I can rave about this is the Earl Grey ice-cream. Surprisingly the macaroon wasn't too sweet which caught my attention. haha Otherwise, were pretty normal for me.

Amanda requested for a photoshooting for Queen Elizabeth. lol

Red Bolognese. 

Muffin & Lox.
This was a total MEH on that day. The salmon was so salty and not fresh, the mushroom wise was not really up to expectation.

Them.

yala, yala, pretty la.


pretending to be owls.

Tuesday with different babes, got to catch up with Ruh.

B.L.B.
The salad was way too much. hahahaha I like the chips tho.

Morning Daisy add on with beef bacon.

Creamy Seafood Pasta.
I personally not a fan of seafood, but the sauce was really special due to the curry powder! It's a fusion dish which I kinda like it.

Milo Dinosaur.
I guess it would be better if the ice-cream flavour is dark chocolate, but too bad that time dark choco was out of stock. So, we chose earl grey instead.

Queen Elizabeth again. haha
But the green tea macaroon was kind bad. It tasted like cheap macaroon where the green tea tasted like essence. ew.

With them. my loves.

Overall, I don't see why it's so crowded. Maybe I'm just not belong to one of the crowd. However, it's not that bad, but just ya'know normal. lol Moreover, maybe due to its crowd, so it tends to be quite noisy and not really that kind of ambience I'm looking for. Anyway, if I get the chance to go again, I would like to try the classic waffle, because it's where you can tell the goodness of the waffle they make! 

Okay that's all for today's food postieee! Hope you like it! Hopefully more food hunt to go! :D



take care, and loveya'll,
xoxo,



4 comments:

  1. you should mention about the price too,,, would be more informative,,, :D
    Cheers and well done on ur blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. told u guya to order the creamy seafood pasta tat day hpmhh ��������

    ReplyDelete