Sunday, August 23, 2015

FRANCO after Dynasty Dragon.

Heyyo imaginees! I am back with more food hunt! YAYYYY! FOOD. Today my family and I went for my papa's belated bday lunch at Dynasty Dragon located at C180. Initially, they were deciding between this and another nearby Hulu Langat if I'm not mistaken. But then, due to the weather issue, we chose C180. HEHEHHE 

Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant@C180, CenterStage
Well, to be very honest, the service they provided was really poor. Seriously. Perhaps due to the limited labour force, there wasn't any people approach us when we arrived upon the entrance. The restaurant inside was kind of crowded because it's Sunday, ya'know, family day. After finding the place for ourselves, we eventually settled down for our lunch while we were so hungry. hahaha Okay, I shall stop complaint too much and let the photos start! *pardon for low photo quality*


My favourite!! XIUMAI! You can't go wrong with dimsum on Sunday! lol

This taste really quite good.
♚♚♚



Dessert- Honeydew with sagu. 
This wasn't only looking kinda gross, and was quite disappointing as well.

Snack- dk what tofu.
Since it's snack, the portion was quite small for my family of six.
Not only looking cute, it's crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. thumbsup!
♚♚♚


Pork Neck with Shimeji Mushroom.
The pork was good too.

Lotus Root with Macademia Nuts and Cellery.  

Actually the food they served was kind satisfying, yet the services provided were poor. Anyway, it's considered an enjoyable lunch for food. loll

Well, we couldn't just go home after lunch right, so we decided to go for shopping at IOI City mall. ;)

FRANC✪@IOI City Mall
Wanted to try Franco for quite some time, and finally I got to try it out! I heard some good and bad feedback from my sisters. Because she tried once at OneUtama and once in Midvalley, however the quality wasn't consistent. So, I really wanted to know how it will turn out for IOI City mall. nyeknyek.
Very patriotic yo.


Iced Matcha Latte.
Too milky. meh. 
Which makes me to have more urges to try Matcha Hero Kyoto! arghhhhhh

Iced and Hot Cafe Au Lait.
I tried the iced one and it's really good. The mild milky taste didn't surpass the coffee aroma, which turned out to be really good. And the coffee aroma stayed for quite some time in my mouth. Recommend this to those who like black coffee, but with a mild taste of milk.
♚♚♚♚

Chocolate Souffle.
I don't really like or dislike this, but my sistas and mom said it' was good. It tasted like what I did last time- the mug cake aka microwave cake. hahaha I used milo powder instead of cocoa powder, which turned out to taste like this souffle. lol It didn't taste nasty, I mean the souffle, but I would like to try the match one. hehe

Adzuki Red Bean&Jelly Pancake Match Softee. 
My sista told us this tasted different from the Midvalley one. lol However, I don't find this good anyway. The matcha pancake wasn't as fluffy as I expected. The dark jelly is coffee and green of course matcha. The ice-cream wasn't too bad, and adzuki red bean wasn't up to expectation as well. After this, it makes me wanna go to OneU's brunch to try a better version. lol

Franco French Toast. 
This combo was quite good I would say. The toast had a really good savoury of eggs! After showered it with the maple syrup if I'm not mistaken, its delicious-ness level up! Moreover, the whipecream on the top, wasn't too sweet which surprised me alot, because normally this cream does make me lose my appetite. lol 
♚♚♚♚

Croque Madame.
This toast was great as well, but I don't really like the overwhelming cheese thingy, which made it kind of salty to me. However, it was good, the toast. The salad otherwise which was so disappointing! Not fresh at all and too little! D;
♚♚

The egg yolk...........yummmmmmmms


Okay, that's all for today's foodie post! Stay tuned for another food hunt at Owls Cafe 


take care, loveya'll,
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment