Sunday, October 11, 2015

Being Random and "Eat Me".

Hi people, I am back with another random post. hahaha Time flies really fast weyh, it's already October and I still have no idea what's going on in my Degree life. wtf. Hopefully I made the right decision for taking the September intake, because it was too sudden for me when I was still in my comfort zone. Honestly, I wasn't ready to get into degree life yet, but I don't want to wait for January intake, if so my life would be completely idle until that time.

Anyway, the beginning of my degree life was kinda sucks, everything was confusing and unorganized. It was because my college started the course one week earlier than the actual university in UK, so the teaching materials weren't send to the tutors aka lecturers. zzZ So basically, the first week of my course here was  basically wasting my time, but I ought to attend the lessons. bleh. In case you're wondering which university of the program I'm taking currently, it's perhaps a uni you'll never hear before, so it's unless to tell you anyway. hahahaha By the way, I'm taking Business Management program, in case you want to know. 

However, until now, I'm still very confused and lost of what I'm ought to do for my courses. There is no examination for my first semester, which is weird to me, and I am so not used to this kind of style. Moreover, I have a bad relationship with assignments, I hate them throughout my life, seriously and my first semester are probably assignment base. fml please. I was thinking to take UOL aka LSE program which is 100% examination base, but the courses they offer aren't my kind of liking, so I chose another one instead. LSE..... and my current one..... Got a enormous difference eh. *cry* Useless to cry over a spilt milk. 

Okay, I've finished my babbling, so let's have some foodie update. Well, this cafe probably most of you guys have tried before, I know I'm really outdated, I know. But I just happened to go there for some girls talk with my cousie and sisters. Then, I thought I might not need to bore your guys with my crap talk, so let's get to the food thing.

Eat Me Artisanal Desserts

23, Jalan Telawi 2
59100 Bangsar Baru

WP Kuala Lumpur.

Eat Me Iced Tea 
It has a really nice lavender aroma, which I kinda like it. Very refreshing and best drink during hot weather. :)


Nutella Chill Pill (front) ; Chill Pill (behind)
Interesting concept, I would say.

Churros
Quite nice churros, I love the Dark Belgium Chocolate dipping. Yummmmms! Couldn't get enough of it.

Le Cempedak
The savoury cempedak was just nice, not too overwhelming til like wanting to throw up, lol. But just that the portion is kinda small. The waffles weren't fluffy enough, for me.


Shibuya Honey Bunch
The toast was really buttery and with the combination of ice-cream, it's totally a perfect combo! ;D My niece liked the cornflakes really much, lol she only wanted that from this dish. 

She was kinda reluctant to take photo. 
She was holding the bunny-look grassy deco, I could see that she wanted it, but she dared not to ask. hahahaha 

The imitation game is strong here. 
*my niece followed every move of my cousie* That was so hilarious and adorable! 

Naughty, smart and cute little girl named Crystalbelle. hahaha 
Seeing her growing up and learning new things are so magical to me. *having some sentimental moment here* Time flies, hopefully one day she will be taller and smarter than me and I would be really proud of that. *smirk* hahahaha

Alright, that's obviously the end of this post. Hopefully more outing and food hunting in future, so that I need not to bore you guys will my babbling about my crappy life. lol  

That's all for today! I hope you're having a good day and be grateful for everything you have now! ;D


take care, loveya'll,
xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment