Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Food Hunt with Family.

Hi people out there, I'm back with another food hunt! This post is dedicated to the seafood lovers! Today is public holiday, so my parents were planning to have something like one day trip to anywhere. Then, my mom decided to go to somewhere nearby Broga Hill to have something special. lol Well, less writing, more photos! Let's go! 

Restaurant He Ping
Lot4903a, Jalan Tanah Pinggir, 
71750, Broga, N. Sembilan. 
(somewhere near Broga Hill)
+60 19-278 2159







Papa and Mama




Clay Pot Tofu
Ordered this I guess specially for me, fyi I don't really like seafood and I can't take too spicy food. hehehe

Nyonya Style Sotong
This is quite good, the sauce or soup was quite nice, not too sour nor salty. Surprisingly good.

Bamboo Clams aka Lala, I guess.
Not too sure about the name, but it has some herbal flavour in it. Not too bad, but I guess its soup tasted bit odd to me. hahaha

Coconut Tomyam Soup
I was quite reluctant to try this, because I don't fancy tomyam, especially those really sourly ones. To my surprise, it wasn't that kind of tomyam at all. It was quite clear and with the combination of the coconut, it was kind appetizing, and not too spicy as well. hahaha And the prawn for this dish was quite a lot of them.

And one more vege which I failed to take a photo of it. Anyway, after the meal, we wandered around the restaurant compound :) 


Fish pond yo!

Another kitchen for their signature Grilled Fish, which we didn't manage to try. haha

Grilling da fishes.

Enormous fish

Actually they have another dining area for the bamboo fish and so on, where it's located behind the front lot where me and my family dined in.


faking the candid, ya'know.


I really need to get rid of this ugly and flat hair. zzZ

This random guy was being so emo there. So...

We decided to take picha with him. yeah ;D




Overall, the dining experience there wasn't that bad, as I saw some of the reviews are quite negative, but for my experience, the food here was quite satisfying anyway. Moreover, the prices are quite reasonable, the lunch we had costs less than MYR130. So, it worth a try to expand your seafood hunt! 


Alright, that's all for today! I hope you enjoy this food hunt! :) 



take care, love ya'll,
xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment