Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hanoi, Vietnam- Day One 11 December 2015

Hi guys, I am finally back on another travel post, which is a trip to Hanoi Vietnam, awesome! This trip took about 5D4N, three nights at Hanoi, one night at Halong Bay. It was a trip with tour guide which is good for the first visit to a foreign country. Okay, I shall let my photos to do its job!

Day TWO in HanoiDay THREE in HanoiDay Four in Hanoi; Day FIVE in Hanoi.

Before boarding yay!





After my meal.... opps

Look at the sky! It was so clear and bright!

Finally landed safely.

In da bus yo.

It took around an hour to the town and on the way, I saw the buildings were so unique and adorable. haha The weather was quite chilling around 19°C, which I like the most!

At the restaurant for lunch


Pumpkin soup which tasted strangely delicious!







Vietnam Spring Rolls, my fav. 


To be honest, I kind of like Vietnamese food. It's light and healthy, with just few seasoning herbs and ingredients, it makes the dishes to be so flavourful. 




After lunch, we went to visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. 







The tortoise lived in the lake before.



The temple

Souvenir shop


Then, we had a Cycle ride around Hanoi Old Quarter.



The traffic in Hanoi was horrific. lol There was so many motorcycles buzzing on the road and everyone drove like nobody business. It was so terrifying! hahaha We tourists didn't even dare to cross the roads.


Luxurious shopping mall where barely people shop, yet take photos. 


So many beautiful handcrafts.

Vietnamese lifestyle here. I wanted to try so badly. But I got to try some Vietnamese chillax moment on the coming days!

Before going for the Water Puppet Show, we had some coffee at Helio Cafe, which is located next to the Water Puppet Show entrance.



Hot Dark Chocolate



We were quite reluctant to watch, because we are scared of the puppets. lol


The show took about 45 minutes. They performed different stories about Vietnamese legends.

Hardwork behind the performance.

Bit scary but great show.

After the show, we headed for our dinner at another hotel's Chinese restaurant.

What a fulfillng dinner.


I had a snapchat story down here, hope you enjoy it! hehe 

(the quality is quite bad, I'm so sorry, saved all my sc stories for each day, stay tuned!)


That's all for my Hanoi Trip Day One. Stay tuned for day two! ;)



take care, loveya'll,
xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment