Tuesday, November 10, 2015

One Day at Mitsui Outlet Park

Hello people, I am back for another food post! My family had a belated birthday celebration for my eldest sister at a Japanese restaurant located at Mitsui. It was quite a satisfying lunch. I tried it once with my mom, sister and uncle, and I found the beef don set was quite okay, yet the sushi was really impressing! Okay, I know, I know, let's talk less. 

Sushi Maru@Mitsui Outlet Park, 8 November 2015, Sunday

I would say the price isn't quite friendly and the menu isn't so unique than the others, HOWEVER, the quality of the food worth every penny of your money! They serve premium set lunch and dinner, but I wouldn't say it's the best Japanese restaurant, because you pay for the quality. Anyhow, this is probably a better option other than, Sushi Zanmai and so on... However, the price is kinda different as well. Well, you pay for what you'll get, I mean the quality. hahaha







Aburi / Fresh Nigiri  8 Kan Sushi
8 Pieces of sushi with special dressing.
That's the one which surprised me for the first time. The fish melted in my mouth like, seriously. I was shocked in the first time. lol Of course, I did find the sauce was abit unique for my taste, but for the price is like... hahaha

Salmon Roll

Soft Shell Crab Harumaki
This is another bomb!

Soft Shell Crab Temaki

Sushi & Chicken Teriyaki Gozen
The chicken was still okay, but I like the chawamuchi a lot! It is kinda different from usual chawamuchi, because it serves with a seafood sauce on the top, really delicious!

Salmon Gozen
Not bad as well.

Unagi Don Gozen


She wasn't interested to take photo. lol


After walking around and had some kayaballs and teh iced at the food court, my mom eventually got her wish come true! Because she can eventually try the dessert cafe located next to the Sushi Maru, called Fan Cafe.



I guess they are still new, so the menu is quite limited. And I did get to try some dessert, not too bad.

Tofu Cheese Cake
This tasted like cheese with tofu. wtf hahaha Quite interesting, not too bad seriously. Firstly, it tasted like cheese and very creamy texture, then the after taste got bit of tofu taste, which was really unique.

They got some Japanese fair going on there.



Okay, the food post has come to its end. I was so busy with my assignments recently, I have a deadline on this Friday and a presentation on next Tuesday. OMG. But I do slack, sometimes. hahaha That's why I say I am not a fan of assignment base courses, hate them like I do, seriously. God bless me. tqvm.

Anyway, hopefully more nice food adventures coming! So that I can reward myself a little, ya'know. hahaha Oh yea, a small update, I eventually tried out the Matcha Latte, at Match Hero Kyoto @ Pavilion, Tokyo Street. FINALLY. Well, I still prefer Houjicha Latte over match one, because of the after taste and the aroma of the houjicha is really overwhelming. It lingers in my mouth for quite long time and I want it now so much. hahahahaha Recommend it to all, again!


Alright, that's all for today. Hope to see ya'll soon!


Take care, love ya'll,
xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment