Saturday, January 09, 2016

Hanoi, Vietnam- Day Five 15 December 2015

I'm back with a new skin for my blog. How is it? Very dreamy and "featherly" right, hahaha, a very new attempt for my blog. This post is the last update about my trip to Hanoi. As I mentioned in my previous post, last day wasn't much thing, because we had to catch our plane by 1pm. So, there wasn't any productive activity we could do other than sipping some aromatic Vietnamese coffee. 







Nhan Cafe, just a walking distance from our hotel (Larosa Hotel), nearby Temple of Literature.



Behind the scene



The environment here was relaxing and quiet.










"Slap me" face




The coffee was quite strong, slightly sour.
When the aroma of the coffee lingered in my mouth, that was heavenly awesome.
Tbh, it's still too strong for me. HAHAHA


After enjoying the coffee, my mom found this shop, Indigo Store, just few stores next to Nhan Cafe.

Mostly in the store are handmade, and good quality.




This is the last photo taken in Hanoi. 

Then, we caught our flight home to KL. That's all for my Hanoi Trip.



After this trip, I will try my best to update my roadtrip to Johor and Singapore as soon as possible. Stay tuned! 



take care, and loveya'll,
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment