Tuesday, June 21, 2011

crazy life like hell.

I am back. :) I did not blog since last Saturday, because I was off to my home town, as I mentioned it on the previous post. Ya, everything goes well on that day. The day my cousin head to another beautiful place. 
I eventually cried, suffocated. It's really difficult to control my tears. LOL. But fortunately, I cried and released my feelings and sorrows. He is gone, forever, I've conscious about it, at the end.
When I recur all the memories and I felt that losing him is a great big lost, of course. There is something missing between all of us, the cousins.
Apparently, I still caught between the days, kinda freak me out, but still have to go through.

Life should carry on, though there is challenges which block you and my way. :)

hmm, today back to school and I missed one day school, missed out a lot of insane stuffs. I wish I could go back to yesterday and attend my school because yesterday our school was having a class photo shooting!
I regrettably missed out the shooting! ohh gosh, I am missing in the 3A class photo of this year! sad case.
Today, school overall went well, as usual. Darlings and brothers crazy like hell and laugh a lot, as always. :)

I love to crazy and have fun with my classmates. They finally got through their inhibition and crazy with us. Especially the nerdies. HAHA. Nowadays, 3A of 2011 is the craziest among the previous classes. :P
Though we got a lot of complains regarding about our noisiness, *who cares.*, unless we enjoy our days. Life should be crazy and have fun. It shouldn't always only be with books and books and books. As long as, we know the way to study smart.

Feels confuse and blur currently. xD How should I go on my days like this without any conscious?! LOL.
whatever, B Y E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment