Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pain, but save. Stay Healthy!

I got injection today. It's really painful! omgosh, after the injection, I am suffering from the pain on my left arm. Start from the morning til now, my left arm is still in painful condition. Sometimes, it will become numbed and pain. =,=

This injection is called Tetanus Toxiod Injection and it's really a painful injection ever. However the boys seem like going kinda well, they did not feel any pain. == goodluck? wtf.
Fortunately, I still can play my piano though today I didn't have to attend my piano lesson, because the music center is having mid-year holiday for a week. :)

To be honest, I prefer blood test more than this injection. Last Wednesday I had a blood test at school and today Wednesday again, I had an awful injection! sucks. 
Now, the moment I was blogging, still can feel the pain running around my left arm. Pitiful arm. :( 
Although the injection is painful and awful, but it saves my life from the tetanus disease. 
Anyways, injection, sucks. ~_~

What is tetanus? 
Tetanus is an acute, often-fatal disease of the nervous system that is caused by nerve toxins produced by the bacterium Clostridium tetani. This bacterium is found throughout the world in the soil and in animal and human intestines.

Find out more information from here

Healthy life is important to everyone. Keep yourself healthy and keep away from all the diseases. 
Stay healthy and happy. Make your life become more colourful. :D


// erm, I have to declare something, I did NOT fall sick, okay. This injection is to prevent the disease. So, don't misunderstanding. xD

8 comments:

  1. Karla, thanks :) same to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate injections as well.. but have donated blood a few times already.. that's an 'injection' that stays in the arm until enough blood has been collected.. lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken, hahaha, I didn't try blood donation before, because I am still underage for donating blood. btw, injection is really sucks. ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had the injections when i was in secondary school as well. LOL. Your arm kinda like go numb for like a day. I still prefer this injection than blood test!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindy, haha, numb for a day,omgosh. x_x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, injections sting, but we have to bear the temporary pain so that we are secured for life.

    ReplyDelete